• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Great Deals. Pump V-Power @ 98 Prices

Guest XXXCobraXXX

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cklasse

Came back from the Penang trip with a tank full of V-power and the car has since been moving like on steroid. I can feel the significant change in acceleration and the car is moving up the gears with ease.

Unfortunately, it's going back to 95 once my full tank of V-power used up.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Cklasse

I will still pump 95. After Penang trip, my car has behaved like on steroid....even 95 give smooth acceleration and really feel like it has gained a few horses under the bonnet. Must be the long period of constant high speed run during the Penang trip. :la:

Guest sy69u

I will still pump 95. After Penang trip, my car has behaved like on steroid....even 95 give smooth acceleration and really feel like it has gained a few horses under the bonnet. Must be the long period of constant high speed run during the Penang trip. :la:

bro, its because u cleared carbon on our last trip to penang..... we should do it once in every 3 months.

Guest Protoss

Offer is back.

Join promo with 7-11. Only Shell Stations with 7-11 got this promo this time.

Started on 02/05/08, 7pm to 7am.

For 3 nites only.

So its 03/05/2008, 7pm to 7am and 04/05/2008, 7pm to 7am.

For power freaks and those pump ron 98, time to get free upgrades to VPower! :thumbsup:

Guest Protoss

hmmm tomoloe 7.30pm @ JW shell?? how protoss & Cblack??

pump laio, go 1 round SG thru expressways, than come back same station pump again than go BL eat power nasi lemak than ba le kampung!?!

Bro,

Even its free upgrade to Vpower hor..... Its still SGD$2.19 per litre leh...... Not RM$2.19......... :banghead:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest quacks

Ferrari wins again in Turkey!

Shell V-Power at the price of Formula 98 this weekend!

This promotion, open to all customers, will run at all Shell stations except Shell Woodlands Mandai and Shell Sin Ming between the hours of 19:00 and 23:00pm, Friday, May 16 till Sunday, May 18.

During the promotion, Shell V-Power's pump price will change from $2.309 to $2.190 per litre, with the nett price reduced from $2.194 to $2.081 per litre.

Enjoy!

:afro: