• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Command & Galaxy

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Compatible as in bluetooth telephony functions or DUN connectivity for the Comand Online function?

Compatible as in bluetooth telephony functions or DUN connectivity for the Comand Online function?

Telephony functions should be fine, i am asking about the DUN connectivity for the Comand Online function.

Don't think it will work out of the box.

Go to google play and download BlueDUN. Install it and follow the instructions. Should be able to use after that.

Telephony functions should be fine, i am asking about the DUN connectivity for the Comand Online function.

Don't think it will work out of the box.

Go to google play and download BlueDUN. Install it and follow the instructions. Should be able to use after that.

hi all i have try download the blueDUN but it seen to work damn slow for the command to load...... can anyone conform did i got the wrong setting... thank

It is very slow connection. From what I read, it has to go through merc server first or something, making it slow. http://bluedunapp.blogspot.sg/2012/04/mb-comand-online-and-android-phones.html

It is important to notice that Comand OnLine doesn't access directly to internet web pages but downloads them from the Mercedes Berz VPN server, this means that download speed is considerably slower respect to the phone browser because it depends on MB server congestion.

message read out ok??? how about music from phone to media connector, working???

Reading out sms ok.

Music from phone via usb should be fine (have not tried that for some time).

But just now in the car, I played music via bluetooth instead. Worked fine. That should be more convenient for you right?

Reading out sms ok.

Music from phone via usb should be fine (have not tried that for some time).

But just now in the car, I played music via bluetooth instead. Worked fine. That should be more convenient for you right?

I always believe music through the cable connection is of better quality, and especially if the phone power is weak, the media connector also charges the phone.