• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

W211 E200K Lights

Guest eugenemon

Guest eugenemon

Hi, I have seen a lot of E Class with this white color light. May I know if it comes with it when you buy from C&C or what. And is it available outside? Mine is blueish white but isn't bright at all. Thanks!

E-Saloon_Gallery_02_560x160_02-2006.jpg

Guest jenvid

i'm also looking for it lei.

it comes with the xenon lights option. It is a white LED with acrylic encasement. Not a std bulb

Go look for an avantgarde model.

Guest jenvid

Means cannot be found outside lah? you mean it's LED? the acrylic encasement is for what? any kind soul have a picture of it? :D

Yes it is LED based I think or rather from the looks of it. The white LED is inserted into an acrylic tube to increase the brightness or rather light dispersion.

Your bluish White is those aftermkt bulbs ?

Guest sy69u

jenvid ]

Means cannot be found outside lah? you mean it' wrote:

Yes it is LED based I think or rather from the looks of it. The white LED is inserted into an acrylic tube to increase the brightness or rather light dispersion.

bro david, u got lobang to change all lights to white?

Guest jenvid

sy69u ]

Means cannot be found outside lah? you mean it' wrote:

bro david, u got lobang to change all lights to white?

err I prefer yellow interior leh... I prefer softer colours.

I didnt quite like the LED white reading lights fitted at the rearview mirror

Find it too harsh, luxury feel not there. probly due to my paranomic roof

In short no lobang.

Guest eugenemon

Ya, mine is the aftermarket kind. lousy one. $20 so lousy. Look too fake, I not happy. Today got one e class went pass me I look and the bulb looks something like this:

HB4PHILIPSBLUEVISION.jpg

I changed my interior to all white. All LEDs but a few needs resistors. Can take a look at here:

http://sgmerc.com/forum/index.php?topic=149.45

jenvid, actually I feel that white leds on black interior looks class. maybe it depends on the interior colour.

Guest dewey

don't think outside got sell.. maybe muz go back Cycle & ask.

but when it goes along with my foglights (Pillips CrystalVision), it is not that 'white' anymore...

Guest jenvid

jenvid, actually I feel that white leds on black interior looks class. maybe it depends on the interior colour.

My interior is black leather on black upholstery. So the yellow lights actually gives it a more classy feel.

Guest eugenemon

ohhh.. Thanks jenvid for the picture. I went down to mercedes to book the new w204 and sun bian take a look at the lights. It is LED like what you said. I ask the salesperson check if can add on for me. haha.

Guest bossbthk

ghezz im looking for the white side parking light too ... for now ... im using pale blue halogen as a replica...

for white headlight ... any recommendation ???