• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Wts brand new 17" AMG rims

Guest Premroy

Guest Premroy

17" AMG rims

Hi peeps, I'm collecting my car on the first week of may 2012.

I've ordered it with the AMG package.

The only distance I'm going to travel is from the showroom to the rim shop.

I'm getting 19" rims and they offered $2000 as for trade-in.

Anyone willing to offer me $2600 will be able to grab the full set including the new tyres as a set only.

Not selling individually and no low balling pls.

A deposit on $1000 will be required to secure.

You may contact Prem Roy @ 94872143.

Thanks.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chershen
17" AMG rims

Anyone willing to offer me $2600 will be able to grab the full set including the new tyres as a set only.

Thanks.

2k trade in, i recommend you trade into shop cos no one will pay 2.6k for this - my humble view.

Guest AngryOldMan

2k trade in, i recommend you trade into shop cos no one will pay 2.6k for this - my humble view.

QFT. There's a shop that would let me have a traded-in set (without tyres, same rim size) at your deposit price. Something for you to think about.

Guest Premroy
17" AMG rims

Thanks.

Thanks for your humble view bro. Appreciate it, but given tt the shop has offered me that price its no loss for me.

So if anyone is buying it anything above $2k, i'll sell it to them, otherwise i'll just trade-in nt much of a diff to me.

Guest Premroy

QFT. There's a shop that would let me have a traded-in set (without tyres, same rim size) at your deposit price. Something for you to think about.

If that's the case you may buy it from them, the way i look at it, my distance thats gonna be travelled is fm the merc showroom to the rim shop. I don't know wat the set of rims thats at $1k went thru before anyone buys em. Also mine is the latest 2012 model thats yet to arrive with brand new tyres.

It's the seller's decision on the price afterall, if you have a comment, do kindly pm or sms me, i've provided my contact info for a reason, pls refrain fm spoiling my thread if you're nt int in purchasing. Much appreciated. Hope you don't get it the wrong way Angryoldman.

Cheers..!

Guest AngryOldMan

If that's the case you may buy it from them, the way i look at it, my distance thats gonna be travelled is fm the merc showroom to the rim shop. I don't know wat the set of rims thats at $1k went thru before anyone buys em. Also mine is the latest 2012 model thats yet to arrive with brand new tyres.

It's the seller's decision on the price afterall, if you have a comment, do kindly pm or sms me, i've provided my contact info for a reason, pls refrain fm spoiling my thread if you're nt int in purchasing. Much appreciated. Hope you don't get it the wrong way Angryoldman.

Cheers..!

Thanks, but I don't see the point of going from OEM 17' to AMG 17' - and I'm guessing I'm not the only one.

In regards to spoiling your thread, believe me when I say I have no malicious intent. I'm pretty sure the vets know the pricing of traded-in AMG gear I'm looking out for newbies like me who have been hunting from workshop to workshop for months on end. If I know that the price is too high, I think newbies ought to know before they hand the cash over.

Happy selling!

Guest Premroy

Cheers..!

Thanks, but I don't see the point of going from OEM 17' to AMG 17' - and I'm guessing I'm not the only one.

In regards to spoiling your thread, believe me when I say I have no malicious intent. I'm pretty sure the vets know the pricing of traded-in AMG gear I'm looking out for newbies like me who have been hunting from workshop to workshop for months on end. If I know that the price is too high, I think newbies ought to know before they hand the cash over.

Happy selling!

that's the issue, but merc sells their amg package as a set. can't exclude the rims. I believe the difference is in terms of weight and looks. I believe the AMG's are lighter.

Guest APR C180

Can Pm me the shop location? Thinking of getting a traded-in-set. thanks.

Guest jtang

Let's all relax & learn something here. Premroy bro is not changing from OEM 17" to AMG 17", but 17" AMG to something bigger 19". The tyre shop that offered $2k for his 17'AMG with tyres is a really good price. I know this becos I sold to a bro here 1.5 yr ago for $1.5k for my 17" AMG set with tyres. IMO, the high trade in price he got from the dealer must have factored in the selling price of the 19" with tyres. Like TS, I would have also wanted to try to fetch a higher price elsewhere since my last offer was already quite high....no harm trying.

Bumping up for TS!