• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Minor Cosmetic Repairs for E250 cabriolet

Guest eugenetoh

Guest eugenetoh

Hello everyone.

I own a PI E250 cabriolet.

Was just wondering, where can we get some minor cosmetic repair / touch up done?

Have a few things I want to do up.

1. A small plastic part fell out somehow from the compartment which holds the lever where we operate the soft top. This kind of plastic parts can repair?

2. I was parking head in at loading/unloading bay of a HDB flat then realize that the bottom of the bumper has brushed against the front kerb. Now it has very very ugly and bad white scratches. Can repair? or must replace bumper?

Any recommendations on shops to do up these cosmetic repairs?

Appreciate the advice.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

Guest jtang

For the plastic thinghy, ask the local merc stockist for new part as replacement.

As for the bumper, it's an easy job for the spraypaint workshop. Look for ah Joo at Soek Seng (Sin Ming)..tel 97558419. He restores Mercs mostly.