• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

SOLD and COLLECTED

Guest dtkw

Guest benico

Hey benico, why do u say that this single fin fits the FL C180k? i actually bought it from yr recommended website and it DOES NOT FIT AT ALL....

The link I posted is for the one I bought for myself which is for the C200... my brother, you gotta read before you buy...

Guest Wipeout8

Hey benico, why do u say that this single fin fits the FL C180k? i actually bought it from yr recommended website and it DOES NOT FIT AT ALL....

The link I posted is for the one I bought for myself which is for the C200... my brother, you gotta read before you buy...

bro, when I ask in the forum, u say it fits thats y I trusted yr source!! btw, c200 is the non Face lift model?

Guest markcwq

Bro, relax! Take a close look at my photos. I also have the FL C-Class, have the exact same grill (brought from Hannson), and mine fits perfectly. In my experience from fitting grills, there isn't any difference between the pre-FL and FL C-Class.

However, I had the same initial problem and assumption as you, when I DIY it I realize the bottom clips don't really fit and it leaves a hole on the bottom. After meddling with it for one whole day, I finally managed to make it fit and realize they are just very tight, you need to do lots of adjustments and use a lot of force to make it fit properly. You need real skills to do it. Suggest you bring it down to a workshop to get it installed properly because this grill DOES fit the FL C180K. If you need further help installing it, feel free to drop me a PM. Do ask around and find out the truth in future first.

Guest AngryOldMan

chillax, Wipeout. I had the same thing installed yesterday. The workshop had to just shave a few milimeters off one part to make it fit.

Guest Wipeout8

chillax, Wipeout. I had the same thing installed yesterday. The workshop had to just shave a few milimeters off one part to make it fit.

hey bro, where did u install it? n how much does it cost? thanks...

Guest benico
bro' date=' when I ask in the forum, u say it fits thats y I trusted yr source!! btw, c200 is the non Face lift model?[/quote']

Sorry man, you aren't a bro of mine.

1. You are an individual who refuse to explore and see how to make things work.

2. People provide you a source, and you expect a guarantee, if you want a guarantee you should have bought it from the guy who advertised here, he is willing to give a refund if it doesn't fit.

3. To the best of my knowledge the C180 is not listed on the eBay website is, no one in the US drives a 180 :P

4. I pity whoever introduces your wife or wife to be to you, he/she must guarantee your wife gives you not only a kid, but a son and not only that, must be the next prime minister of Singapore...

My 2 cents, sorry guys, am upset, shared resources still kenna F.