• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Singapore Regn Car Accident at NSHW

Guest 9339

As reported, a sg regn Grandis got into a accident at NSHW 150km mark, I think this is a accident area where the ROLLER COASTER and BUKA arear are with that "3 hump" and "noisy road",Drive with care and slow down in this 10km( 148-159km ) area where use to be the place for BUKA. All the best to Baby Jolene.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya agreed MPV are always not stable, worst if there is strong wind,you can really feel the pushing to 1 side. Anyway,Just my 2 cts of safety and condolence to Baby Jolene left all alone.

Guest jenvid

Yes so sad to hear Jolene gotta sort it out on her own.

This reminds me of Pooo & the 5 Star bus at the same place... chilling...

I really kept my fingers crossed when Pooo zoom passed the bus while its front tyres wobble like mad & the chasis swayed...

Guest fruitcakepablohoney

After second thoughts and i decide to bring this up so that all of us are aware and will not repeat the same mistake again.

I realised that it is so dangerous when someone travelling at 230km/hr in dark night and suddenly all the car in front switched off their lights.

Accident can be cause by a one person mischief.

What? Hey guys, these is serious stuff. Please don't do these again. You never know what will dash out!

Yes so sad to hear Jolene gotta sort it out on her own.

This reminds me of Pooo & the 5 Star bus at the same place... chilling...

I really kept my fingers crossed when Pooo zoom passed the bus while its front tyres wobble like mad & the chasis swayed...

I wasn´t really noticing how the bus was moving, but i guess i won´t be pulling that stunt off again..

Especially after reading what happened..