• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Newbie Ques

Guest EljayNg

Guest EljayNg

Hi All,

Can I know if i can transfer my current ICE setup from my Civic to my new W204 that I bought? will it work?

as info, i am using a soundstream amp and crossover with helix speakers.

thank you :)

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blackmercs
Hi All,

Can I know if i can transfer my current ICE setup from my Civic to my new W204 that I bought? will it work?

as info, i am using a soundstream amp and crossover with helix speakers.

thank you :)

Welcome!! Sure it will works but u are unable to use the steering for control. Apart from this, loss of bluetooth function & ipod etc. As for speaker fitment seek yr audio installer for advice. Hope yr ride does not comes with Command unit :).

Guest blackmercs
comes with it. how ah? it will render it useless it i add my amp? if this is the case' date=' i will not touch it! thanks![/quote']

Comes with command arh. Sell it away & install yr old ICE set, if u must!!! Is yr call, most importantly seek yr audio installer for advise before swapping. Good luck!!

Guest kepiting1sg
sorry seller told me its audio20!

apologies i thought command unit was referring to the round knob! :(

Go to Wee Heng/AutoSpritze or your regular ICE workshop for more alternatives.

Wee Heng/AutoSpritze

115 Eunos Ave 3

Look for Ah Boon.

Guest IEM3333

Hi,

Been a long time now... Wish everyone here is still good...

TS, Itz possible to use yr steering control and all the goodies that come with the car...

Im running a Scanspeak 3-way up in front, ODR to run my disc and a 9' Sub in the rear but intending to shift it up front to the passenger floor board... Kazaar Tube amps and a mono for my sub...

No prob with the Ipod and bluetooth...

Guest EljayNg
Hi,

Been a long time now... Wish everyone here is still good...

TS, Itz possible to use yr steering control and all the goodies that come with the car...

Im running a Scanspeak 3-way up in front, ODR to run my disc and a 9' Sub in the rear but intending to shift it up front to the passenger floor board... Kazaar Tube amps and a mono for my sub...

No prob with the Ipod and bluetooth...

thanks buddy which shop did you go to?

thanks also to the rest who responded in my thread!

• 3 months later...