• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Blackout Solar Flim for top windscreen area.

Guest grey3443

Guest hatch

Not sure wats your ride, but on my W204, the windscreen is more upright than most cars.

So when i installed a really dark sunshade, it really blocks off quite a bit of view.

Eventually had to replace it with something lighter.

Alternative would be to use a really small sunshade instead.

Suggest u really try it out before installing.

Not expensive. under $30 at Lextint.

Guest grey3443

Thanks for the suggestion! You are right about covering yr view with blackout film. Hence I ended up doing a dark tinted film at Serangoon North area. Really happy with the result as it is able to block off the sun and at the same time hide my camera and all those ugly road tax decal.

Thanks for the suggestion! You are right about covering yr view with blackout film. Hence I ended up doing a dark tinted film at Serangoon North area. Really happy with the result as it is able to block off the sun and at the same time hide my camera and all those ugly road tax decal.

Bro grey3443,

I also interested to do up the dark tinted film on the top of windscreen. My previous ride comes factory fitted. Can pm location & price? Thanks.

i

Guest grey3443

It's at 2nd level of First Centre Singapore at Serangoon North Ave 4. Don't remember the name but you will see it when you drive up the ram. The shop is managed by a Indian boss. It's $20.

It's at 2nd level of First Centre Singapore at Serangoon North Ave 4. Don't remember the name but you will see it when you drive up the ram. The shop is managed by a Indian boss. It's $20.

yozz...thanks. Noted. Done my incar DVR there at L1.