• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Latest Renderings of New E-Class

Guest JGoh

Mercedes E-Class Latest Renderings

Artist Impression Reveals Diamond Shapes, Sharp Curves

March 25, 2008 07:44 By Thami Masemola

9080325.009.1L.jpg

Brand spanking new Mercedes-Benz E-Class is due to go on sale in mid-2010, but as per normal the frenzy of spy pics has been feeding upon itself for months yet. Of course WCF has been at thecutting edge of this frenzy, and with that same spirit we bring you these renderings of what the E-Class will probably look like when it hits the market.

9080325.009.Mini2L.jpg

Merc has demonstrated with their current crop of cars that they are ready for a design change. Sharper lines, more kink around the edges have signaled a harder approach to Merc, a sign that the world’s oldest luxury car maker is going aggressively at the younger market. Even their ad campaigns are a showcase of youth. Why C-Class is now sold as “your car, not your dad’s” for example.

E-Class is expected to debut a few new technologies for its segment, while existing ones including Bluetech and Diesotto, are to make an even bigger presence. Engines worn on the two body styles saloon and estate as proper, will be petrol-based, diesel-bound, hybrid-origin and a surprise fuel mix. The AMG performance version of the E-Class will for the first time, surpass 400kW/ 536 bhp.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest millionmilebenz

Very sharp-looking car indeed! :o

The theme from W221 and W204 certainly carries over... The size looks bigger than the current W211, but that may be a perception caused by the flowing lines. Big Thumbs Up!

Guest jenvid

sigh... looking closer to a beemer every revision :(

But if they put ventilated heated dynamic seat as standard then I like lor... wakekeke.. That's what E class is all abt. Endless gadgets...

Guest sy69u

But if they put ventilated heated dynamic seat as standard then I like lor... wakekeke.. That's what E class is all abt. Endless gadgets...

once a gadgetman always a gadgetman. no wonder u r our mr gadgetman. hahahahaha

Guest jenvid

sy69u ]

But if they put ventilated heated dynamic seat as standard then I like lor... wakekeke.. That' wrote:

once a gadgetman always a gadgetman. no wonder u r our mr gadgetman. hahahahaha

Actually hor understatement man... u no no wat u dont see hehe...

Well... I do IT mah... besides all the boring IT stuff, all gadgets gets u going lor... at least my only vice/sin is sloth. No gluttony, laute, nimis, lust etc :)

Guest funng

the backside gives me this toyota altis feel. haha. but surely, i will be waiting to see the avantgarde variant and AMG version of this vehicle. haha. front looks very S-classy too. lucky only release 2010. if not my father hear news sure heartpain. hahaa.

• 2 weeks later...