• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

LA KOPI & TCSS Chapter 13

Guest jhun_4040

Guest jhun_4040

LA KOPI & TCSS Chapter 13

LAI LAI LAI !! La kopi 13, anyone got any place to recommend bo ?

To note

1) Ample parking is really needed !!!

2) Parking if free is best

3) Place we go, muz have kopi if prefer !!

I am open to all suggestions or lobang, if have can pm me details, then we can plan for all to go yar !!! :lol:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1) Marina Country Club @ Punggol end.. Ample parking space (per entry $2) and there is a Bistro near the berth can accomodate at least 100pax.. Very windy during this time and they also serve BBQ/western food.. Price of drinks and food reasonable...

2) Punggol Golf Driving range - 青记海鲜 operate by the same owner at the Jurong Hill Prawning place.. Typical 煮炒 such as 6008 favourite 月光河粉.. Ample parking (per entry $2).. Open till 1am..

:(

Or anyone interested to check out the latest dames from the blue propellers?

Received an sms frm a pml SE last week that the private preview starts this week.

Huh? Are you suggesting that we hold it at PML?? That will be interesting...merc owners' gathering at a rival's backyard. :woohoo:

Guest SeaClass

Come on, I'm sure pml won't mind. Let's go! Lol!

I will be there just to check them out and I'll tell the SE that I'm waiting to collect my new ride next door if she gets too persistent.. Lol!

Do you guys frequent Changi V food centre?

Used to be for the core la kopi kakis . Till we started to learn how to throw balls into drain . Kekeke... But we were at the power berayani Indian kopi shop .

Bottle Tree Park at Khatib/Sembawang... Free parking and there is also a Bistro selling drinks n finger food.. Those who like Prawning can also hv organise own mini competition ..

:(
Or anyone interested to check out the latest dames from the blue propellers?

Received an sms frm a pml SE last week that the private preview starts this week.

Huh? Are you suggesting that we hold it at PML?? That will be interesting...merc owners' gathering at a rival's backyard. :woohoo:

It time to kick some butt...lolz. btw the avatar ride is ya car?