• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

WTS- Nokia HF-300 Bluetooth Speakerphone

Guest kepiting1sg

Guest kepiting1sg

I've for sale a Nokia HF-300 Bluetooth Speakerphone.

It can be for use anywhere in your car, house or office.

The HF-300 was bought on 17th Dec 2007 about 3 months ago from Nokia Shop in VivoCity.

It's still under warranty and in immaculate condition with all the original box, packaging, user manual & receipt.

I used it for hardly a week when I sent my GPSr with Bluetooth car kit for repair.

Original price I paid for during Nokia sales offer was S$138.

I am selling this set for S$85 only

I've listed this Nokia Speakerphone for sale @ Yahoo Auction.

http://sg.auctions.yahoo.com/sg/auction/262308101

For quick sale, pls. contact KP Seah @ 94506156

2354168302_f71db37ddf.jpg?v=0

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest four_eggs

bro, merz towkays are afraid that the opposite party may be the mistress ...so cannot talk openly.

wondering why no ppl upz for this ???, is a good devicecomparing other brand

Guest sy69u

bro, merz towkays are afraid that the opposite party may be the mistress ...so cannot talk openly.

well cute reason you gave... ;D ;D

i think its so true. not even good for single guys. hahahahahaha

Mistress? Why breed for milk? ;D Bad idea, 7-11 are always open 24/365. Use the money buy a nice or powerful car better choice. my 2cts

Uncle, by Sunday no taker, i will take it as a spare eqpt , can bring down on Sunday?

Guest kepiting1sg

Mistress? Why breed for milk? ;D Bad idea, 7-11 are always open 24/365. Use the money buy a nice or powerful car better choice. my 2cts

Uncle, by Sunday no taker, i will take it as a spare eqpt , can bring down on Sunday?

U right abt. milk & mistresses.

In today ST. reported Snr. Immigration Officer kenna cos of China mistress and possibly losing nearly half a million S$ of his pensium money.

What an exp. way to pay for a folly! ::)

Unker didn't reply to you cos I was in SGH hospital bed since last week Monday evening and jus got discharged today.

I was hospitalised for an unplan major surgery. My switches still not taken out and now lying at home.

Nowdays with 4 million Singaporeans, the Emergency Unit sure looks like a battle field. :o

If you still have interest let me know!

Guest kepiting1sg

begin of OT** how are you unker?? just wonder 19th april can come for the dinner???** end of OT

I m fine, thks Kelvin! 8)

I jus got discharged from SGH yesterday.

Beside a 10" long line of stiches not removed till next week, there's a gaping hole in the stomach spilling out body fluid whenever it likes. ;D

If I recovered by then and I can go to work after the 20th Apr '08, I will definitely cum to the dinner with my family. ;D ;D ;D