• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

SLK outing - Yishun Dam Friday night 21-03-08

Guest 2 Mercie 2

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angela

Hello brothers and sisters, :D

Some of us would be driving our SLK down to Yishun Dam this friday night.

Anyone interested to join us? ;D

eh, lets go for supper at al azhar first den convoy over... den maybe got more support?

i support you all. lemme gate crash your slk meeting.

link to sign up for supper - http://sgmerc.com/forum/index.php?topic=1021

Guest Otsego

Kompressor ]

haha pat can la. dun worry. haha we are friendly pple. hahaha. joining us? wrote:

i cannot confirm as already got appt. will give willy a call if i can make it.

but that place a bit scary le, one road in and one road out, police come in no road out.

u do nothing wrong y scaed the police? :P

Guest 2 Mercie 2

dun just chio the SLK la, what about other rides? kekekekeke

so i cannot come lor. sigh

No SLK can join? :-[

i'm so sorry guys.... my bad. :) forgot to mention: welcome allllllllll... hehehehe ;D more pple more fun k :P

Guest 2 Mercie 2

i cannot confirm as already got appt. will give willy a call if i can make it.

but that place a bit scary le, one road in and one road out, police come in no road out.

not to worry... police go there is to catch pple take drugs.. if scary, then we go to the "dam" where we had our photoshoot during B Road Drive hahaha. :P

Guest Maverick

Mercie

I drive other make and model can still come? May not be driving SLK that night cos got dinner with some pple so need to drive 4 dr car. I scared if I dun drive SLK you no recognise me and ignore me like last time. :'(

Guest 2 Mercie 2

Mercie

I drive other make and model can still come? May not be driving SLK that night cos got dinner with some pple so need to drive 4 dr car. I scared if I dun drive SLK you no recognise me and ignore me like last time. :'(

yes yes. its ok. there's always next time ya. sorry lar mark... i couldn't see you clearly because you were in the car hehehehe... but i still managed to ;D

Guest 2 Mercie 2

hmmmm makan @ al azhar than go down to yishun dam,

I can only say yishun dam will be VERY PACKED, don't forget its PH!! and our man in white/blue will be super active! esp that area..

wah.... just now got road block. in and out. that's so rare.... luckily i left before they came... and orchard also... many many many many task force... i think all and all got TEN :o their favourite spot: after coming out from fort canning tunnel, outside forum, cine carpark and wheel lock carpark. so pple... drive carefully dont speed hor. ;D

Guest 2 Mercie 2

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!! ;D ;D ;D nice convoy of 13 cars to yishun dam where we celebrated kelvin's bday after supper at al azhar. though i dint eat but looks so *yummy yummy* :P kekeke saving space for later perhaps :P