• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Makan Makan Session - Al Azhar @ Upper Bukit Timah - Fri 21 Mar / 22:30hrs

Guest millionmilebenz

A GREAT THANK YOU to ALL who came for the MAKAN Session cum celebrate my birthday!!

it was a great supper!! and after supper we had 13 cars convoy to Yishun DAM! to meet another 2 more members..

I think we did made a impression on arrival!! esp with our Por!! that we got a brand new member who saw us and got to know more about this club!!

Its a bit pity my 2 SGs and my Hon. Life Long members never come!!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks MMB for organising, and Kelvin for letting us help celebrate another big 'O'!!!

Glad to have now met Leon, David, Randy, Simon, Willy, 'Mercie', and Mark, besides catching up with the other regulars again. Enjoyed the evening, and intro to happenings at the dam.

Now, for the next round of soup kambing as recommended by David...

Guest sy69u

Thanks MMB for organising, and Kelvin for letting us help celebrate another big 'O'!!!

Glad to have now met Leon, David, Randy, Simon, Willy, 'Mercie', and Mark, besides catching up with the other regulars again. Enjoyed the evening, and intro to happenings at the dam.

hi joshua, it was very nice meeting you & your girlfriend too. stay 'young'. lol.

Yeah, Nice meeting you Joshua and your Mrs,It would be great if we can orgarnize more Makan Session , Maybe Joshua can arrange that 'Kranji place' which you mention. Cheers looking forward to it.

Guest jenvid

Nice meeting you too Joshua ! Too bad we didnt manage let you obtain VISA for the Melaka trip...

Kambing soup@ West Coast - I guess the earliest we can shoot for is 19th April quite a few of us will be checking out Penang.

Hmm.. 19th April, that's SGMerc anniversary dinner right ? Waah just nice, kambing soup after korean !

Food marathon !

Guest fruitcakepablohoney

A GREAT THANK YOU to ALL who came for the MAKAN Session cum celebrate my birthday!!

it was a great supper!! and after supper we had 13 cars convoy to Yishun DAM! to meet another 2 more members..

I think we did made a impression on arrival!! esp with our Por!! that we got a brand new member who saw us and got to know more about this club!!

Its a bit pity my 2 SGs and my Hon. Life Long members never come!!

Hey Kelvin, wish you a belated 18th birthday! This meetup i give you birthday kiss ok? ;D

Sorry couldn't make it cos last minute can't find baby sitter lah!

Hey Kelvin, wish you a belated 18th birthday! This meetup i give you birthday kiss ok? ;D

Sorry couldn't make it cos last minute can't find baby sitter lah!

hmmm ONz ah!! BIG and wet belated birthday kiss (hmmm another round of brokeback mountain :-X)

Yeah, Nice meeting you Joshua and your Mrs,It would be great if we can orgarnize more Makan Session , Maybe Joshua can arrange that 'Kranji place' which you mention. Cheers looking forward to it.

Yes, definitely... Maybe can arrange for 'Kranji' meetup after the Penang trip to hear/exchange all the stories from that trip!

jenvid ]

Thanks MMB for organising, and Kelvin for letting us help celebrate another big ' wrote:

Nice meeting you too Joshua ! Too bad we didnt manage let you obtain VISA for the Melaka trip...

Kambing soup@ West Coast - I guess the earliest we can shoot for is 19th April quite a few of us will be checking out Penang.

Hmm.. 19th April, that's SGMerc anniversary dinner right ? Waah just nice, kambing soup after korean !

Food marathon !

:o:o:o

Guest fruitcakepablohoney

keltanky ]

Hey Kelvin, wish you a belated 18th birthday! This meetup i give you birthday kiss ok? wrote:

hmmm ONz ah!! BIG and wet belated birthday kiss (hmmm another round of brokeback mountain :-X)

It's not a coincidence we're roommate for the Penang trip dude! ;D

Jeff Keng ]

Hey Kelvin, wish you a belated 18th birthday! This meetup i give you birthday kiss ok? wrote:

It's not a coincidence we're roommate for the Penang trip dude! ;D

Was this a under table arrangment ??? ??? "BREAK BACK MOUNTAIN PLUS HUA MOUNTAIN SWORD SPARRING". Interesting,but i not into this ;)