• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Inviting all SGMerc members to our Facebook group

Guest angela

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angela

Hi Jules

We will be finalising the crew shirt design soon, once done we will propose to you & your company.

You may choose to have your company name Autovox, product brand name Lorinsor, etc...embroidery on the crew shirt.

Thanks

Ok! :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest angela

Support? Free Spring or Roll bar?I want, I want ;D ;D Just joking, Jules. Kum Xia alots :)

Ehehehe...maybe when there's group buy, can "chum seong"... ;)

You're most welcome. =)

Guest angela

Ok Ok, we will arrange a group buy of 50 item cost $100 each can? ;) Dont tell me free 1 round of the spring hor, than must buy 8 item for 1 side of spring free. ;D

Depends what you buy mah...where got bodykit or rims cost $100 each? (My backside will "kena" big-time) :P

Carlsson suspension, I never sold before...only H&R...

Guest angela

If happen that your Company need to clear store, do let our moderator inform. :P We all coming for free gift. ;)

kekeke...okie. by the way, Carlsson just debuted their new 1/14 rim - looks like Jap rim to me, though. not sure about market response but maybe you guys can give your feedback? Where to post such a thread?

Guest CBlack

Jules ]

If happen that your Company need to clear store, do let our moderator inform. :P We all coming for free gift. wrote:

kekeke...okie. by the way, Carlsson just debuted their new 1/14 rim - looks like Jap rim to me, though. not sure about market response but maybe you guys can give your feedback? Where to post such a thread?

you let me have the rims for trial and i give feedback, how about that? i will be the live advertisement for you ;D

Jules ]

If happen that your Company need to clear store, do let our moderator inform. :P We all coming for free gift. wrote:

post @ Annoucement lor..