• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

B170 Sprint Booster

Guest nemo

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think should be able! as most merc newer models are Drive-by-wire! so sure can!!

you check with workshops lor..

Hey Bro any good or bad review for this product? ;D

Guest angela

HI Bro but does this product bad for fuel consumption??

at first, yes, cuz when u lead foot down the pedal, it suddenly seems to have a ton more power compared to before the SB. but after a while, once u can get used to it, u can control the fuel consumsion to go back to previous way.

for me, ive driven with the sprint booster about 210km x 2 = 420km consecutively, and yes, i believe that becuz your accelerator now feels like a jap car (no need for lead foot), i tend to push it to about 3000rpm or more before letting it upshift. last time was about 2000-2500rpm before i let it upshift.

HI Bro but does this product bad for fuel consumption??

at first, yes, cuz when u lead foot down the pedal, it suddenly seems to have a ton more power compared to before the SB. but after a while, once u can get used to it, u can control the fuel consumsion to go back to previous way.

for me, ive driven with the sprint booster about 210km x 2 = 420km consecutively, and yes, i believe that becuz your accelerator now feels like a jap car (no need for lead foot), i tend to push it to about 3000rpm or more before letting it upshift. last time was about 2000-2500rpm before i let it upshift.

Oh wow so basically it changes the trottle response. But would it affect the comfort of the ride as it changes gear? Does it get too jerky?

Guest angela

Oh wow so basically it changes the trottle response. But would it affect the comfort of the ride as it changes gear? Does it get too jerky?

to your first question, bulls eye.

2nd question, nope, no difference in comfort mode or sports mode with or with the SB. by far my c180 hasnt given major jerks to the transmission no matter what mode or style im driving it.

for my bmw 523i, when in sports mode, the transmission gets hammered into the clutch like repair is free. so yea. dont worry too much.