• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Authentic Korean Charcoal BBQ

Guest lsk005

Guest lsk005

Hi, if u want to go for authentic korean BBQ or food, this is the place to go. The food is to my liking & price is reasonable.

Add: "Folk Village"

Korea Style Charcoal BBQ Restaurant

465 Joo Chiat Road.

Tel: 63458203

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cklasse

I just went to one along Morques street...I think it's called Togi. Seems like it is run by Korean family and my Korean friend said the food taste authentic. However, I find the ginseng chicken is not as good as the Crystal Jade Center Point.

A lot of people ordered the bbq pork belly. Super sinful MAN !....2/3 fats, 1/3 meat...... :o

Guest Raskie

A lot of people ordered the bbq pork belly. Super sinful MAN !....2/3 fats, 1/3 meat...... :o

wah .. sounds like my kinda food !

I goto the shop along Katong .. opp Mobil petrol station (or Ampang Yong Tau Foo) ..

Guest fruitcakepablohoney

Hi, if u want to go for authentic korean BBQ or food, this is the place to go. The food is to my liking & price is reasonable.

Add: "Folk Village"

Korea Style Charcoal BBQ Restaurant

465 Joo Chiat Road.

Tel: 63458203

Great...can see the Viet gals there!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
Guest macbenz

There is one Korean family run shop in Lorong Kilat, Kim's, as authentic as it goes-I think most of them there understand Korean better than English ....:) Good, I guess, just that for similar kind of food, I prefer Jap. Am not exactly a great fan of Kimchi.

East coast. Restaurant name starts with jang something. Nearer waraku. A blast for the money. Buffets for two is at ard $80. But service is good.

People cooking for you, free flow malt tea... And food is fresh... Worth every bit of my money I believe...

Guest blackknight

Wes23 wrote:

East coast. Restaurant name starts with jang something. Nearer waraku. A blast for the money. Buffets for two is at ard $80. But service is good.

People cooking for you, free flow malt tea... And food is fresh... Worth every bit of my money I believe...

Thanks ...later going wo...............

Guest chiaster

JU SHIN JUNG!!! :bounce:

Wes23 wrote:

blackknight wrote:

Thanks ...later going wo...............

Guest knighthunter

subaru67 wrote:

There is one Korean BBQ buffet similar to Blue Garden opposite Novena Church in Thomson Rd

It' nice for $20 buffet but the indoor seating is really crap. Hot and steamy, like eating in the sauna room. Visit this place if there are lesser people dining or get outdoor seating.

Guest subaru67

knighthunter wrote:

There is one Korean BBQ buffet similar to Blue Garden opposite Novena Church in Thomson Rd

It' nice for $20 buffet but the indoor seating is really crap. Hot and steamy, like eating in the sauna room. Visit this place if there are lesser people dining or get outdoor seating.

thats why i prefer blue garden:becky: