• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

anyone tested the S5 Sportback before? how is it?

Guest vincemerz

vincemerz wrote:

Audi cars better to buy from Agent right...?

yes, buy from Agent better.....

but am not an Audi fan....

cheers

arshavin wrote:

S5. N A5 what the difference ? My friend JUST get a A5 from PI cost only 192k after the discount

S is like 1M, M3 and M5.................and then M6.....more power..........

A5 is like the non M cars, 135, 335, etc etc..............non AMG....vs AMG

cheers

arshavin wrote:

S5. N A5 what the difference ? My friend JUST get a A5 from PI cost only 192k after the discount

A5 normal sportback is available in 1.8T or 2.0T 4 in line or 3.2NA V6.. S5 is a 3.0SC V6. The ultimate which equals the M3 is the RS5 V8 4.2...IIRC it's available in coupe version only.

Guest Red Devil

E-CAB wrote:

PI audi cars i think agent won't adopt.

U itchy again? :becky:

Was told by PA SE that adoption fee is $20,000 ... Double what C&C adopt PI MB :shocked:

Guest skunky

Hi bro Vince,

I've test driven the S5 cab, it's really quite something. I do recommend agent but dropped the idea cos I've heard engine oil issues. I heard top up can be rather frequent.

I'm not an expert but it definitely handles better than my E-Cab. Power wise, 400plus torque, what can I say? This car is great for sprint and many horses to push on. Rear room space seems to be tighter compared to E-Cab.

Hope it helps.

Guest snsd555

have an s5 now. power is sufficient for sg roads, but steering a bit too heavy for my liking and springs are too stiff. maybe i'm getting old.

what's great about the car though is the in car entertainment. stock speaks are AWESOME (b&o), dvd, gps, etc..

thinking about selling it though.. haha.

Guest blackmercs

snsd555 wrote:

have an s5 now. power is sufficient for sg roads, but steering a bit too heavy for my liking and springs are too stiff. maybe i'm getting old.

what's great about the car though is the in car entertainment. stock speaks are AWESOME (b&o), dvd, gps, etc..

U didnt mentioned abt the FC :)

jtang wrote:

A5 normal sportback is available in 1.8T or 2.0T 4 in line or 3.2NA V6.. S5 is a 3.0SC V6. The ultimate which equals the M3 is the RS5 V8 4.2...IIRC it's available in coupe version only.

I always anti Audi ...............

But i felt in love with the RS5 ..............

Guest NOOBC200

test drove the A5 sportback...but the sits behind too small liao....my OC say not comfy...so end up getting the C200....although not very spacious behind but better than the A5....but power wise....A5 better bcos stage 1 tuning can up 50 bhp to 210bhp...

Guest kepiting1sg

NOOBC200 wrote:

test drove the A5 sportback...but the sits behind too small liao....my OC say not comfy...so end up getting the C200....although not very spacious behind but better than the A5....but power wise....A5 better bcos stage 1 tuning can up 50 bhp to 210bhp...

Stock A5 2.0 TFSI is 211bhp Torque 350Nm - Stage 1 mTm = 272bhp Torque 390Nm

Guest hkhamateur

9339 wrote:

I always anti Audi ...............

But i felt in love with the RS5 ..............

Ai ....Audi! :first:

Since I started workg, always remind myself to work hard, dreamg of strike 4D/TOTO n earn enough to buy a Audi. Bt nw against their sellg price eversince. :becky:

Guest arshavin

vincemerz wrote:

Audi cars better to buy from Agent right...?

my friend got A5 from PI at 192k. last week promotion, AD selling at 215k after discount.

Guest arshavin

ACSLK wrote:

wow, same spec? OMV?

cheers

same spec and OMV also same 47k. if audi didnt have this great A5 sale, the original price is 236k. close to 40k difference from PI.

but i dont know where my friend will do his car servicing and his warrenty issues.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest snsd555
snsd555 wrote:

U didnt mentioned abt the FC :)

full tank 380-400km. think it's a 60l fuel tank. not too sure about the size though.