• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

This coming Saturday 22nd March Malacca

Guest angela

Guest angela

aiya protoss, u beat me to the first after event post.

thanks to patrick (organiser), david (iternery planner & navigator), randy (for letting me follow you closely so i wouldnt get lost), yen and jason (for providing the extra WTs). and all the members who came for this trip, for working hard to keep the convoy intact, and really pushing ur (and your cars') limit.

pictures and video will be coming soon.

pity didnt take any of our "midnight, PITCH BLACK, highway run!" over 110kmph travelling in total darkness on the unlit roads of the NSHW without our headlamps on...!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, thanks for the truly enjoyable trip, and especially for keeping an eye out for the baby merc haha!

Problem la, buka only all disappear, i think something needs to be done to the baby to make it more competant ;D

Guest sy69u

wah!! thank every1 but not e sweeper who cannot buka often becoz need to jaga convoy. heeheeeheee (not complaining hor)

so sayang the highway was not 'empty'. so cannot buka throughout.

anyway, it was great fun drive. didnt feel bored or sleepy throughout e drive. really looking forward to penang drive. kompressor, please check if our hotel in penang got spa massage. another round hor lol.

all i can is, AGAIN, AGAIN, BUKA, BUKA. hahahahahahaha

ps. thanks to all for this wonderful adventure.

Guest angela

2 Mercie 2 ]

fruitful trip because hit new top speed wrote:

aiya... u havent thanked the person/person(S) involved responsible for helping u achieve "something new" x 2.... ;)

wah!! thank every1 but not e sweeper who cannot buka often becoz need to jaga convoy. heeheeeheee (not complaining hor)

sorry la simon... you tell 3 jokes only... den after that radio slience(or izzit cuz i buka liao u tell joke i cannot hear? ???)... we feel we need encore performance so havent thanked you yet mah..

but yes, thank you for the lift(during makan night), jokes, and for being convoy sweeper.

Guest Protoss

Convoy Leader: After the P****n, road clear! I switching left lane.

Convoy Leader: Clear! Clear! Go! Go!

C35 buka!

'Alien & Missy' buka!

9339 buka!

sy69u buka!

Poo buka!

Jenvid buka!

Protoss buka!

Navigator: Speed trap in 1**.*km mark, slow down, Slow down!

Protoss: Navigator pls advice on speed trap.

Navigator: Speed trap over, next speed trap in 25 km.

In the next instance, roaring exhausts, V6 flexing its muscles, Kompressors at full boost, IL4 & IL6 pushing to redline, Turbo spooling, filled the whole NSHW!

Guest Protoss

Yeap.

1 straight line of cars with headlight and foglight on. A very nice sight.

Another radio extract:

Sweeper: Very fast incoming car with Xenons and foglight! Is, tat you Kompressor?

Kompressor: Yes, 210.... 220..... 230..... 240..... 250.....

'Alien & Missy': Lets switch off headlight to stun him!

Suddenly the whole NSHW, turn pitch dark!

Kompressor: Helo! Wat u ppl doing huh?

'Alien & Missy': Hehehe

Guest jenvid

Another radio extract:

Sweeper: Very fast incoming car with Xenons and foglight! Is, tat you Kompressor?

Kompressor: Yes, 210.... 220..... 230..... 240..... 250.....

'Alien & Missy': Lets switch off headlight to stun him!

Suddenly the whole NSHW, turn pitch dark!

Kompressor: Helo! Wat u ppl doing huh?

'Alien & Missy': Hehehe

Heard over the air on the way out of Melaka radio extract:

Missy: I want to change car !!!

Jenvid: You got 45secs to green to change car.

Kompressor: Guys, unlock your car doors !

.... :D

Guest jenvid

haha guys still dun want or cannot sleep?

Many thanks for your participartion, be it Day or Night NS Run, City Drive in Malacca, Protoss MIA for 20 minute we indeed enjoy the entire trip. Especially the good massage.

Without the entire team work from everyone, no way we can have a successful & fun trip.

Must be still high after all the buka & satay chelup :)

Must say the night buka was more fun...

Yeah... let's do it again... miss the durian, the KFC, the root beer float...

We shld detour for durian on our penang trip... Aloh Gajar Hotspring anyone ? Not spa like hor...

Willy,david and Kel, Photo plssssssssssssssss, hope to hear the same phase as Willy keep saying over the WT in his Bimmer- " Guys,i am cuming". More photo cuming pls,cant wait liao ;D

Guest jenvid

Willy,david and Kel, Photo plssssssssssssssss, hope to hear the same phase as Willy keep saying over the WT in his Bimmer- " Guys,i am cuming". More photo cuming pls,cant wait liao ;D

aiyah sorry guys... that's all the pics I took. Didnt u notice I didnt lug my slr ard. Still wondering why I didnt do it.

Must be the late night b4 at Yishun dam... a bit stress that day also deh... as itenary planner with no wet weather program... all the topo also shiong.

I promise to be good boy for penang trip. And take lots of pics. all the special kind also.

If only we have the pic in the jacuzzi man ! The axe gang & dragon gang haha...

Our Silly Willy MIA ever since Malacca, went preraration for wedding ??? ???......who is that lucky girl..... :-*. Willy, we are waiting for our '1/4 mile sprint' video plsssss ;)