• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Panaromic Sky Roof

Guest nemo

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sky roof not sure lei...

but just the sun roof can la...

consquences, normally if not original as it comes, chances of water leaking

Aiyah... thought can convert... thanks Bro.

• 1 month later...
Guest aspade

I have the Panoramic Roof on my B. You can actually feel the sun ray penetrating during a hot afternoon but there's a screen / curtain you can pull (manually, unlike the C Klasse) that effectively cuts the heat. Will be adding a sunscreen film to further block the sun. :afro:

The benefit is that the car becomes brighter. The kids likes the view, especially during the evenings. Highly recommended ... provided you can wait as it can only be factory installed.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest 777kenny

Dunno whether got the image of the panaromic roof of the b class.

Am just wondering if the panoromic roof has strips across it?

That is the Lourved Roof standand on the B200turbo. It can slide back to open, hence the strips of panel.

And this is the fixed Panoramic Roof optional for the rest of the B-class...

1092big.jpg

Guest Forsei

Dunno whether got the image of the panaromic roof of the b class.

Am just wondering if the panoromic roof has strips across it?

That is the Lourved Roof standand on the B200turbo. It can slide back to open, hence the strips of panel.

And this is the fixed Panoramic Roof optional for the rest of the B-class...

1092big.jpg

Ok, tks for the enlightenment!!! The fixed panaromic roof sure looks better!

Guest Onzal

Paranomic roof sure looks good and makes your interior feel more airy! But WORD OF CAUTION, if you are like me, kenna a stupid fruit while driving and the top glass cracks, dun know where to find replacement :'(

Guest eyke

if you are like me, kenna a stupid fruit while driving and the top glass cracks, dun know where to find replacement :'(

someone dropped a durian from an overhead bridge you were passing under?

Guest Onzal

LOL....if durian then I wun be in this club anymore cos' i'll be scrapping and changed car already. Some pong pong fruit I believe.

eyke ]

if you are like me, kenna a stupid fruit while driving and the top glass cracks, dun know where to find replacement :' wrote:

Guest Forsei

Onzal ]

LOL....if durian then I wun be in this club anymore cos' wrote:

Onzal ]

if you are like me, kenna a stupid fruit while driving and the top glass cracks, dun know where to find replacement :' wrote:

Bro Onzal,

Did the glass crack? Sorry to hear man. How did u repair it in the end?

Tt's a bit of worry...

Guest Onzal

I went to some place in Bukit Merah to have some clear fluid injection into the crack. The cost was $55 but the repair is not 100%. There'll be some fine lines and a blurred patch from where the clear fluid was injected. But still beats without repair.

Forsei ]

Onzal ]

LOL....if durian then I wun be in this club anymore cos' wrote:

Bro Onzal,

Did the glass crack? Sorry to hear man. How did u repair it in the end?

Tt's a bit of worry...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest aspade

I just applied a V-Kool tint flim on my sky roof. The cabin is definitely more pleasant and cooling during hot afternoons. Hope this will also safeguard our lives when driving thru durian plantations....