• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

leather wrap

Guest prodriven

Guest prodriven

Hi guys,

Besides TOMO who cliam that the door panels cannot be leather wrapped.

Where can I go to wrap leather in my B-class. Seats + panels .......

Any tried and successful stories?

Regards.

Guest blackmercs

prodriven wrote:

Hi guys,

Besides TOMO who cliam that the door panels cannot be leather wrapped.

Where can I go to wrap leather in my B-class. Seats + panels .......

Any tried and successful stories?

Regards.

Not true coz my previous CLC wrap by them. The reason is that they dont it is bcoz of airbag. But my SE manage to convince them to do it :)

Guest prodriven

blackmercs wrote:

Not true coz my previous CLC wrap by them. The reason is that they dont it is bcoz of airbag. But my SE manage to convince them to do it :)

Ah keong or Ah leong there keep saying can't....... he seems to be

the supervisor..... i try to negotiate further.......

Guest blackmercs

prodriven wrote:

Ah keong or Ah leong there keep saying can't....... he seems to be

the supervisor..... i try to negotiate further.......

Hmm tell them u from sgmercs :) just kidding!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've redone the leather for seats in my c180 with this shop Classic Auto Leather. Good stuff, and the boss Irene and husband are good people. They have different grades for the upholstery, and also classic European/Benz leather which i got. Much better grade than the synthetic stuff that Cycle asks Tomo to use for the standard CLC.

They also do steering wheels re-leather with hand stitching, but for me too troublesome...... disable airbag etc....

Beware though that dismantling door panels etc may damage the door handles / speakers for those unfamiliar with Merc doors (some inexperienced fellow did that to my drivers door), but thankfully the bosses fixed all the damaged parts and compensated.

Otherwise, workman ship from the seats is excellent !

I've redone the leather for seats in my c180 with this shop Classic Auto Leather. Good stuff, and the boss Irene and husband are good people. They have different grades for the upholstery, and also classic European/Benz leather which i got. Much better grade than the synthetic stuff that Cycle asks Tomo to use for the standard CLC.

They also do steering wheels re-leather with hand stitching, but for me too troublesome...... disable airbag etc....

Beware though that dismantling door panels etc may damage the door handles / speakers for those unfamiliar with Merc doors (some inexperienced fellow did that to my drivers door), but thankfully the bosses fixed all the damaged parts and compensated.

Bro, can share the contact n address??

Guest blackmercs

Bro, can share the contact n address??

Enterprise Hub

48 Toh Guan Road East, #01-111, Singapore 608586

http://www.classicautoleather.com.sg/

Yap san if u coming down give me a thinker!! Buy u lunch :)

yup website is correct.

address is in

53 Paya Ubi Industrial Park,

Ubi Avenue 1, #01-02,

Singapore 408934

Damage about $3k+ i think for seats. All depends on the type of leather you want.