• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

WTS - Original Brakes for Mercedes E-Class W211

Guest angela

Guest angela

Hi

I have a set of used but in good condition set of original front and back brakes set (Calipers and Rotors) for sale. They were taken out from my E-Class (W211) when I upgraded my brakes to the E55 AMG Big Brake Kit.

Please make me an offer if you are interested. I can be contacted at 94873538

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angela

Hi Keltanky

Yes, clearing my storeroom.

But I am thinking of selling or exporting my E-Class Mercedes soon. If so, I may have even more nice AMG stuff to sell here. ;)

Guest CBlack

hi dj, are you selling your big brake kit? if it can fit my W204, i would like to buy it from you. oh, also your other stuff, like the peddle shift steering, door pin, etc. my brother may be interested.

Guest angela

Hi CBlack

I know that my AMG BBK (8-pot front brakes and 4-pot rear brakes) will fit a E-Class or CLS, but I am not sure about other cars. Plus the rims must be at least 18 inches to clear the calipers. FYI, my E-Class runs on the AMG Style IV rims (8x18 ET30) on 245/40/18 tyres. These AMG BBKs have very good stopping power. Plus they look damn good. Never fails to fool people into thinking that my car is a real E55. Haha.

However, I have to tell you that I may have to let the exporter take my AMG BBKs so that they will give me a better price for my car's body.

Please ask your brother to contact me regarding the other stuff. Thanks