• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Some questions for my B200T

Guest mvdennis

Guest mvdennis

hi guys, i know some of you would be irritated that i'm probably asking questions that you guys have answered a million times, but really it's quite crazy to read 1000 posts when you search :becky:

ok i just got a 2008 B200 Turbo and i need to know how i can go about installing a direct connector for ipod ... and the price and best places to go to have this sorted out.

thanks in advance guys :becky::becky:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mvdennis wrote:

hi guys, i know some of you would be irritated that i'm probably asking questions that you guys have answered a million times, but really it's quite crazy to read 1000 posts when you search :becky:

ok i just got a 2008 B200 Turbo and i need to know how i can go about installing a direct connector for ipod ... and the price and best places to go to have this sorted out.

thanks in advance guys :becky::becky:

Hi mv,

can try:

Soundwerkz

176 Sin Ming Drive #02-20

Sin Ming Autocare Centre

Singapore 575721

Tel : (+65) 6475 8588

Operating Hours

Monday to Sat - 10am to 8pm

Sunday & Public Holidays closed

(Only Pre-Arrangement)

cheers

mvdennis wrote:

thanks mate!! that was quick!

does this mean they are patching my ipod to the CD changer? The current HU i got doesn't have a AUX selector.

Hi mv,

me not very sure, cause i only know most of my friends did their audio there....and is good

maybe you can just drive over to look see.....look for Kelvin or Steven

cheers

Guest knighthunter

Bro your B200T is late 2008 or early 2008?

If yours like previous 2009 B170 the Audio 20 comes with LCD and it has AUX-in the glove box. You can go to AUX mode by go to DISC mode and go to option then choose AUX. I also interested to put iPod integration last time but the price is quite a turn off.

Guest mvdennis

knighthunter wrote:

Bro your B200T is late 2008 or early 2008?

If yours like previous 2009 B170 the Audio 20 comes with LCD and it has AUX-in the glove box. You can go to AUX mode by go to DISC mode and go to option then choose AUX. I also interested to put iPod integration last time but the price is quite a turn off.

hey mate thanks ....

mine is a May 2008 model ... with the dot-matrix like screen (not the LCD) so no i don't have the aux input (at least i don't recall seeing it in the glove box - there's a CD chamger there)

:Cry: