• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Hello guys ...

Guest mvdennis

Guest mvdennis

Just bought my first merc... 2nd hand B200 Turbo and so far as been pretty good though i still miss the creamy ride of a V6 engine from my previous car.

Is it just me or is this forum really quiet? Hope to hear from B class owners - where to go for reliable and less pricey servicings, maintenance, and what to watch out for.

Cheers guys

Guest kepiting1sg

mvdennis wrote:

Just bought my first merc... 2nd hand B200 Turbo and so far as been pretty good though i still miss the creamy ride of a V6 engine from my previous car.

Is it just me or is this forum really quiet? Hope to hear from B class owners - where to go for reliable and less pricey servicings, maintenance, and what to watch out for.

Cheers guys

A warm :welcome: to the family mvdennis!

Hope you enjoy your stay with us and check out our event folder.

We look forward to see you at our events soon! :hand:

mvdennis wrote:

Cheers guys

Hi mv,

Congrats and welcome onboard.........

don't think the forum is quiet with so many senior members around......

Congrats in advance, 996 more to senior member

cheers

Guest mvdennis

Unimog wrote:

Good. My ride is b160. Drove it but kana Subaru wrx and other chiongster jammers from behind. I change the emblem to b200 turbo, now no one jam. Hahhaha

hahah yea the B200 turbo is surprisingly fast ... didn't expect it to be so packed of omph. i was looking at one in early 2008 but tested a smaller one then which i felt was so sluggish hence i bought a Jag X-type instead ...

eventually fate had me test the B200 turbo recently and i love it. so sold off the Jag and bought a mid 2008 B200T :becky::becky::becky:

Guest mvdennis

ACSLK wrote:

Hi mv,

Congrats and welcome onboard.........

don't think the forum is quiet with so many senior members around......

Congrats in advance, 996 more to senior member

cheers

yea ... 996 shouldn't be a problem considering how much nonsense and time i spend on the other forum i frequent - RCC. :becky:

Guest mvdennis

george wrote:

Mydennis, how old is your b200 turbo? Is it black and number plate 9795?

Cos I just sold off that car?

nope!! mine's May 2008 and plate 1089.

The previous owner must be someone from this forum too because I saw a sgmerc decal in the glove box (that's how i came to realise there is such a forum in Singapore)

:becky:

Guest mvdennis

george wrote:

mvdennis, you are from RCC if I am not wrong....

blackmercs wrote:

RCC? Relax community center?

Renault Car Club ... but more like Rojak Car Club these days ... we have so many marques in there it's staggering to think how we can all still clique so well together there :becky::becky::becky:

mvdennis wrote:

Renault Car Club ... but more like Rojak Car Club these days ... we have so many marques in there it's staggering to think how we can all still clique so well together there :becky::becky::becky:

Probably is the friendship that pull everyone together just like in sgmerc...

cheers

Guest kepiting1sg

mvdennis wrote:

are most members on SGMerc really merc owners? or also rojak?

You dun need to own a merc to be a member here!

We welcome all friends & supporter of this forum and club but that does not mean we are "rojak" or "gago-gado"

Some of them own more than 1 car and some of them used to be ex- MB owners.

Like Bro ACSLK mentioned :- it's the genuine friendship & common interest that bring us altogether!:hand:

Guest mvdennis

kepiting1sg wrote:

Some of them own more than 1 car and some of them used to be ex- MB owners.

haha ok lar... that's pretty much how RCC evolved to this day.

but yes it's the genuine friendship and the desire to have a bit of fun in the workday that binds us all together.

i hate those forums which about nothing except for their blardy cars (wholly) or when everyone is bragging to each other and correcting each other for all the littlest errors on specifications. damn boring. :music:

mvdennis wrote:

are most members on SGMerc really merc owners? or also rojak?

most of the owner here at least own 2 to 3 cars so they may have a Merc or a Bimmer or a Maser or a Porky.........or a Lambo...or at least own a Merc T-shirt or key-chain

cheers