• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Saab is officially bankrupt.

Guest jtang

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i always thought Saabs are alot more different from the usual germans norms, and now saab's gone because of GM...i for one said that i will never buy a GM product in my whole life.

It's ironic that GM can reach out their hand to the US government for money when they went bankrupt a few years ago.

Now there are people willing to buy over the brand and they reject it because of worry about copy technologies from china...from what i know, the "GM technologies" were developed by saab and they stole it and never are willing to invest in the company to compete with the germans directly when they owned the company.

Guest hkhamateur

Jedi wrote:

GM did to Saab with Leeson did to Barings - they used Saab as a cost-centre for R&D then used that technology on their other cars and booked the profits there.

Smart American (GM)! :whistle:

Bt sad fr Saab! :Cry:

• 1 month later...
Guest hkhamateur

"Chinese Carmaker ZHEJIANG Youngman Lotus Automobile has made a 3-billion crown (S$555 millions) offer for bankrupt Swedish group Saab which has drawn a cool response from receivers." A source with knowledge of the situation

Guest subaru67
"Chinese Carmaker ZHEJIANG Youngman Lotus Automobile has made a 3-billion crown (S$555 millions) offer for bankrupt Swedish group Saab which has drawn a cool response from receivers." A source with knowledge of the situation

hmm..... sell lor hahahha

Guest hkhamateur

hmm..... sell lor hahahha

Ya...agreed! ;)

why goes against many many monies lor! :blink:

• 4 months later...