• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

WTS: Self made and modified police car models (With Video)

Guest Teva

Added new collection. The BMW X6 Expressway Patrol. Do view my video here. Thanx.

Fabricated and made these during my free time. Wana see if there're other 'appreciators' for my works as well.

Comes with optional custom made acrylic box, thick quality with solid glossy black stand plate. The box is meant for 1/24 scale models. Box costs S$50, this is non negotiable as the material cost is high.

No fixed price, just offer me a reasonable price. Thanx!

SMS 93488848.

DISCLAIMER- These are made as close to the original police car as possible. Some parts are to scale, and some parts, not as much... hehe.

White Toyota Altis Singapore Police car. Modified from a remote control toy car. Can still be used as a R/C car or as a static display.

Scale: 1/24

Material: Plastic

IMG_20111213_224146.jpg

IMG_20111213_224203.jpg

IMG_20111213_224224.jpg

White Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 SIngapore Police (fantasy car). Modified from a static die-cast model.

Material: Die-cast

IMG_20111215_233630.jpg

IMG_20111215_233706.jpg

IMG_20111215_232140.jpg

IMG_20111215_233746.jpg

IMG_20111215_234521.jpg

IMG_20111215_234638.jpg

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

New models and new video added.

Singapore Police Force BMW X6 Expressway Patrol Fantasy Model

White BMW X6 Expressway Patrol, modified after the Subaru WRX which is used currently.

2 Options

1) Modified from a remote control toy car. With flashing lights in various modes, including the real police strobe flashing lights, can only be used as a static display as motor is removed to make way for lights.

Material: Plastic

2) Diecast metal static model, with opening doors and bonnet. No flashing lights but looks more authentic as there is a dashboard, seats, gear stick and steering wheel. I can modify flashing lights into this one, but will have to sacrifice interior seats, dashboard etc. Windows will be spray painted black after modification as it does not look good to see the electronic parts inside.

Material: Diecast

BMW11.jpg

BMW10.jpg

BMW9.jpg

BMW8.jpg

BMW6.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Like to share my my 2 most satisfied pieces of work to date. The Toyota Altis and BMW X6 in Singapore Police livery with flashing LEDs. Spent almost 2 weeks fabricating them.

Enjoy the clip.

Guest mvdennis

Teva wrote:

Like to share my my 2 most satisfied pieces of work to date. The Toyota Altis and BMW X6 in Singapore Police livery with flashing LEDs. Spent almost 2 weeks fabricating them.

Enjoy the clip.

wow so cute!!! you're in the business of helping our SPF with their vehicle management huh

blackmercs wrote:

Ya ya but no sticker only disco light!!

Sorry I dun get it. You mean you have the flashing LEDs? Decals, the light bar and all logos I can provide, I can solder the flashing LEDs depending on the scale of the model. Maybe you wana tell me what scale is yours and what accessories u have? Thanx

Guest blackmercs

Teva wrote:

Sorry I dun get it. You mean you have the flashing LEDs? Decals, the light bar and all logos I can provide, I can solder the flashing LEDs depending on the scale of the model. Maybe you wana tell me what scale is yours and what accessories u have? Thanx

A plain car with LED will do. No logos, light bar etc

• 3 weeks later...
if the altis police car can drift even better.. =) so must be white car for u to mod?

Haha Bro, can drift if you put drift tires! Actually any color also can. You wan a red Altis also can.

New today!

Mercedes GLK 350, my first Mercedes modification and fabrication.

Material- Diecast

Scale- 1:24

Add ons - Customisable number plate, eg, QX 999 A, QX 1234 B, SKE 1 A etc.

Sms 934 888 48 if you are keen.

IMG_20120204_094505.jpg

IMG_20120204_094538.jpg

IMG_20120204_094521.jpg

IMG_20120204_094437.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...