• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

LA KOPI & TCSS Chapter 11 - **Orchid Country Club**

Guest jhun_4040

Guest jhun_4040

Lefthandseat wrote:

Bro,thanks but I am unable to tell you where to get them as this was factory specced upon order.

Anyway,just to share a funny moment;

when I was parking my ride,Mr.Anthony came to me and said" Blow for me"..I was like..huh?what?!!! but we 've just met!":-( .I almost drove off ,then I realized he was asking me to "blow my pipes!" because you guys want to confirm the bassy note or sthg. ha..ha.

but really, all your new rides super chio and very well specced with my fav flat-bottomed steering wheel.

Have a Wonderful Holidays all!

AH HAHAHAHAHAHHA !!! BRO !!! TAT WAS FUNNY LA !!! I REM THAT SCENCE !!

cuz i was behind at the exhaust nia !!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lightning

Lefthandseat wrote:

Bro,thanks but I am unable to tell you where to get them as this was factory specced upon order.

when I was parking my ride,Mr.Anthony came to me and said" Blow for me"..I was like..huh?what?!!! but we 've just met!":-( .I almost drove off ,then I realized he was asking me to "blow my pipes!" because you guys want to confirm the bassy note or sthg. ha..ha.

but really, all your new rides super chio and very well specced with my fav flat-bottomed steering wheel.

:pound: Hahaha...good one *pengz*

Lefthandseat wrote:

My apology bro ! Didn't mean to cause any misunderstanding . But that bassy sound from your exhaust was music to our ears . Cheers !

Guest Lefthandseat

No worries bro ! no need to apologize..Just found that scene to be "appropriately hilarious" for me to remember my first gtg with you all.

Have a Wonderful Holidays& best of2012!!

6008 wrote:

My apology bro ! Didn't mean to cause any misunderstanding . But that bassy sound from your exhaust was music to our ears . Cheers !

Guest blackknight

Wes23 wrote:

Does it comes with eibach springs???

coms with full AMG kits including BBK, lowered springs, Specailist tuned engine, and p30 sports steering , with a total worth > 20k :becky:

Guest hkhamateur

blackknight wrote:

coms with full AMG kits including BBK, lowered springs, Specailist tuned engine, and p30 sports steering , with a total worth > 20k :becky:

Wes, think of it! This SLK suit u much better than yr dream 1series hatch! :whistle:

Fully done up n u can reali enjoyed w yr wife to be right? :whistle:

Surprised her n woman likes! :hippie: :violin: :love:

hkhamateur wrote:

Wes, think of it! This SLK suit u much better than yr dream 1series hatch! :whistle:

Fully done up n u can reali enjoyed w yr wife to be right? :whistle:

Surprised her n woman likes! :hippie: :violin: :love:

Wahaha. Must think properly. We just went to see some exec condos! So debating whether to change car or buy house first!

Guest subaru67

Lefthandseat wrote:

blow for 6008... didnt know he so fierce! open place asked to blow:becky::becky: muhahahah

Guest hkhamateur

subaru67 wrote:

wa gg to get marry and buy slk... swee ah bro:becky:

Yeap, he's buyg exec condo n SLK at e same time! :becky:

His wife to be sured happy! :whistle: