• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

vacuum robot

Guest Cklasse

Guest Cklasse

I am ordering a vacuum robot online for my aunt and I wonder if anyone wants to get one too?

There is a promotion now for us$50 less for purchase of 2 robots. You can either program a schedule (time and day) for it to vacuum or manually press a button to start. I am using one now and it has proven to be useful. I highly recommend it for those without maid at home (I don't get commission for this).

The price is US$349.99 per unit, not including shipping. My previous purchase shipping by Vpost was about S$110, so the total should be about S$600+. There is a distributor in Singapore selling it at >S$1000. The US unit comes in 110V and without warranty, so it is a gamble to get but mine has proven to be problem free for the past 2 months.

PM me by tomorrow and here is the link to the website:

http://www.irobot.com/sp.cfm?pageid=334

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Cklasse

Looks like it is a chinese copy, there are quite a few chinese copy out there at half the price and there is even one that has the lime green colour like Cherry QQ. It's model number is even called QQ.

I have ordered last night, thanks for the suggestion.

The iRobot company makes robot for military and industrial use, so they knows what's going on. The Roomba is now in its 5th generation, so it is now a very much improved product.