• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

suggestion

Guest dewey

Guest dewey

how abt having a folder or topic or watever for members to post pics of their own cars

i see many posts of car pics taken out frm the internet, but not real life ones...

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sareve

Sounds like a great idea! I think it would be quite interesting to see interiors as well as exteriors. I'll go take a few pics of my car tomorrow and post them here.

Bro ,Actually there is already a place where we can intro ourself and post our ride there somewhere in this forum maybe is already off topic, Can any com. expert bro link this topic there. Thanks ;)

Guest angela

Maybe in the list of owners we should also include the picture of the car. Just another suggestion :D

i 2nd that, but some member may want privacy... it may lag the page when loading also...

Guest dewey

not i dont wan to put pics, but i dont have a prog on my mac to scale down the pics & to black out my num plate...

i try to figure out something when i got time...

Guest dewey

hi all,

just wonder if you guys want load pics, can use other sites to link your pics?

so that it won't really load up our server. ;)

is mine consider big or small pics? if big then i remove loh...

Another busy body suggestion ;D Maybe we can have a place strictly for members to intro themself and post their rides,easy for fellow members to refer too and know which is which and who is who.. :-X