• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

My First Mercedes Benz Car - Let It - B

Guest Unimog

Finally my B class was discharged from hospital. Hey B owners. I installed back window blinds n it works very well. Much lesser heat. Also put a boot tub. Very useful. My ride got roof racks. Siu siu

• 1 month later...
Guest mvdennis

Unimog wrote:

Finally my B class was discharged from hospital. Hey B owners. I installed back window blinds n it works very well. Much lesser heat. Also put a boot tub. Very useful. My ride got roof racks. Siu siu

where did you install window blinds and how much does it cost?

Hi u need to purchase from c n c pandan loop. all in $400 over. It's worth it cos it blocks the sun and also add privacy. U put bags inside from near also cannot see inside.

B6 669 1340 left

B6 669 1341 right

http://www2.mercedes-benz.co.uk/cont...INAL010805.pdf

On page 11

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZl3G5H2MBgvmzXA8vkMmiELaVwxGE3DoXzHlj8GwWXIXgyABDJQ

Guest mvdennis

not bad! looks pretty good ... 400 is a little steep but ok can consider ... i used to have these as standard items on my renault megane ... blardy hell can't believe how the more 'prestigious' brands have these as non-standards. Lol!!

anyway, i read you fitted a roof rack too ... isn't the car already too tall to mount anything on the roof?? and won't the rack obstruct the glass roof?

Guest knighthunter

mvdennis wrote:

not bad! looks pretty good ... 400 is a little steep but ok can consider ... i used to have these as standard items on my renault megane ... blardy hell can't believe how the more 'prestigious' brands have these as non-standards. Lol!!

anyway, i read you fitted a roof rack too ... isn't the car already too tall to mount anything on the roof?? and won't the rack obstruct the glass roof?

Only Turbo version get glass roof as standard the lesser model nothing on the roof.

Guest mvdennis

yea... it does look a little bland .. but how tall must you be to be able to effectively carry your bike and put it on the roof?! Practical meh? Or you buy just for looks only? Lol!