• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Group buy: W204 boot accessories

Guest guy013

Hey guys, I will be ordering some stuff for my car and due to recent discussion on W204 sedan boot tub, i thought some of u might want to tag along the order.

Shallow Boot tub $150

part number: A 204 814 0041

a2048140041_0213_p_large.jpg

Stowage crate (collapsible) $25

Part no: B6 647 0995

b66470995_p_large.jpg

Group buy closed and orders confirmed and paid for by ME. Please don't tua!!!!

just to add this will not fit W204 coupe. that one has a different part number A2048140741

Please let me know your interest and which items you want.

I will close this group buy on 18 Nov and from there it should be 2 weeks for items to arrive:

1. Guy (boot tub & crate) $175

2. Guzik (boot tub & crate) $175

Please post your questions in this thread. I will try my best to answer them. I already got 5 pms. Very fast my inbox will full.

Also questions here benefit all so I don't have to keep answering the same questions. I will update FAQ on the 1st post

Guest jonnybravo

I will close this group buy on 18 Nov and from there it should be 2 weeks for items to arrive:

3. Jonnybravo (boot tub & 2 crate) $200

It looks to me that there are a couple of straps to mounting points in your boot.

But maybe if there is anyone who owns this item care to comment please?

For the collapsible box, the bottom apparently grips onto the boot tub. It doesn't secure it down but rather prevents from sliding about.

Sorry but I have not seen either of the items in person so I cannot be 100% sure. My comments are based on the pics and what I read about the description.

Also I'm sorry abt the late date for closing the group but but there is an item I am ordering that takes 2-3 weeks to make so I need to ship it all together to get this price.

Yes they are original Mercedes Benz items from mercedes Benz direct and they all do have official part numbers.

Pre FL and FL items have the same part numbers. Only coupe has a different no.

Also the storage tray and crates are universal items. The strap on the tray connects to the mounting points in the boot and has Velcro to secure to the tray itself.

Guest Cklasse

4. Cklasse (boot tub) $150

If u guys still want I can still go along and order for u guys as I will still be ordering other parts regardless. Just add on to this list if u like and orders will be confirmed on 18th nov.

Guest arshavin

guy013 wrote:

Hey guys. Just read from the other thread that u can buy from CNC at 148 including GST.

I guess for that price might as well get from them.

Which thread? I now at C&C and check the price. Cost 300 for boot tub, 200 bucks for the stowage tray.

Guest kepiting1sg

arshavin wrote:

Which thread? I now at C&C and check the price. Cost 300 for boot tub, 200 bucks for the crate.

IMHO, Think the prices not right!

I bought my W212 E250 boot tub from CnC for $170+

I bought my W164 ML300 boot tub from CnC for $160+

Guest arshavin

kepiting1sg wrote:

IMHO, Think the prices not right!

I bought my W212 E250 boot tub from CnC for $170+

I bought my W164 ML300 boot tub from CnC for $160+

ya.. the price of the stupid boot tub is really 300 bucks, one week waiting time.

if some bro here who know the boss of C&C please check for us.

the nice stowage tray also cost 200 bucks.

arshavin wrote:

ya.. the price of the stupid boot tub is really 300 bucks, one week waiting time.

if some bro here who know the boss of C&C please check for us.

the nice stowage tray also cost 200 bucks.

Hmm....CnC probably may have had jack up the prices due to the overwhelming sales of their c class....so Arshavin did u order fom CnC or joining the group buy (not too sure if Bro Guy deal still on and the prices still valid )

confirm deal still on and prices still valid. wont change based on what CNC charges lah haha

these prices are based on what i got from my supplier. like i said, whatever the result of this group buy i myself am going to order for myself, just helping out other bros who want to tag along since shipping more or less free cos my other items are BIG

oh and prices are SGD nett.

i'm still waiting to get a price on the stowage tray (configurable) as now is weekend. once pricing confirm you guys free to decide if you want the crate or the tray. i'm getting the crate cos the tray takes up too much space. no more space for golf bag

Guest arshavin

4. Cklasse (boot tub) $150

7. Arshavin (boot tub + stowage tray)