• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

First servicing

Guest Unimog

Unimog wrote:

Anyone can share how much to paybfor first service? My b class 2 months. When should I start to go for the servicing?

Miss teo

Welcome to sgmerc Ms Teo.

If your B class is a new ride, you should sent for servicing ONI reaching 15k.

For the pricing, you can log in to

http://www.mercedes-benz.com.sg/content/singapore/mpc/mpc_singapore_website/enng/home_mpc/passengercars/home/servicesandaccessories/services_and_workshop/repair_and_restoration/Service_Packages/contact_form.html

I am checking on my 15k servicing cost also...

Come n joint us for our MEGA event for 2011 nthe link is as follow

http://www.sgmerc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20418

Guest desmondtoo

The new B first service is at 10k as advice by CnC. But the car system is still registered as 15k. When ask why so, reason is the driving condition in S'pore needs the New B to be service at 10k interval...:confused:

Guest Cklasse

I always do my C-class service at 15,000 km and the engine is still running without problem for 201,000 km and still counting. Shortening the interval only means more money earned for the workshop.

Guest desmondtoo

Unimog wrote:

Tks. So 15k?

You might wanna check with your SE the first service interval? 10k or 15k(in this case, a B-Class)? Whether if choose not to service at the recommended interval, will it affect your warranty? :suspicious:

io5885 wrote:

Any bros support the notion of earlier servicing for daily short trips drive?

Eg 5 min go market or 10 min send kids to sch.. :confused:

no harm changing oil at earlier interval if lots of stop-start driving.

more maintenance better than less.

Guest knighthunter

Early service only wasting money, start-stop will not accelerate wear & tear in my opinion. Also we are living in tropical climate, usually engine goes to optimum operating temperature quite fast. MB also recommeded 15k service interval for 4 seasons country, the worst accelerated wear and tear is on winter time cold starting which we don't have this problem here. Anyway ASSYT system in our MB is not a free thing, it really will alert driver if something is goes wrong. If you decided to to follow see & see recommendation to service at 10k, only them will laughing all the way to their bank. To me early service is waste of many and resource. Anyway being kiasu is in our blood.