• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

What kind of music do you listen while driving?

Guest Wes23

Guest hkhamateur

So bro Wes,

u organise our informal Karaoke sess done?

1) Wes

2) Chiaster

3) DarkAv

4)

5)

6)

7) hkhamateur

8)

9)

10)

11)

release our stress, agony, pain, sadness, angry etc....:bounce:

"We re e world, we re e childrens..to make a better day just u n me!" :music:

:music:

Guest jhun_4040

hkhamateur wrote:

So bro Wes,

u organise our informal Karaoke sess done?

1) Wes

2) Chiaster

3) DarkAv

4)jhun_4040

5)YapST

6)C350

7) hkhamateur

8) 6008

9) Blacknight joe

10)

11)

release our stress, agony, pain, sadness, angry etc....:bounce:

"We re e world, we re e childrens..to make a better day just u n me!" :music:

:music:

I insert for you those go KTVs one !! :music:

Guest hkhamateur

ChoCs wrote:

...my fav number taken...again...:Cry::Cry::Cry:

..so i cannot go...it's ok..understand...boys nite out...:becky:

Ok sweety, I give up my no if u go! Ai mai? :rockon: :music:

hkhamateur wrote:

Ok sweety, I give up my no if u go! Ai mai? :rockon: :music:

....mai la.. Number 7 belongs to u.. U see u see... That was yr 777 posting too!!

...Haiz... God's will .....cannot take 7 away fr u..cry...:Cry:

....:becky:

Guest blackknight

ChoCs wrote:

....mai la.. Number 7 belongs to u.. U see u see... That was yr 777 posting too!!

and HK went to the dark side and bought a 7 series....?/

blackknight wrote:

and HK went to the dark side and bought a 7 series....?/

....7 series...huh...bimmer huh...7 series...? Huh...:tongue:...

....hmmm...beri ..eh... Matured car...hor...stable I mean.....:becky:

Guest hkhamateur

ChoCs wrote:

....7 series...huh...bimmer huh...7 series...? Huh...:tongue:...

....hmmm...beri ..eh... Matured car...hor...stable I mean.....:becky:

Nope! Dun like 7 series. :whistle:

All new 5 series nicz... or mayb 6 series. :becky:

Guest hkhamateur

ChoCs wrote:

Fr u I give up no: 7 :peace:

I can hve my alternate favorite no: 3 or 17 if avail. :bounce:

Guest arsenal

lightning wrote:

Bro... same boat...same era :music:.... i like this one better ....although England Dan has already went ahead to see his ancestor liao :Cry::Cry:

kepiting1sg wrote:

I do have collections of CCR vinyls & lots of vinyls & almost complete sets from Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin, Grand Funk Railroad to Carpenters, Bee Gees, Beatles, Cream, Eric Clapton, John Mayall....all kind of music lah!:becky:

Unker also enjoy female vocals from 蔡琴, emi fujita, Norah jones, rimi natsukawa, etc even Taiwanese hokkien songs, Indonesian songs....:lol:

Cum show U of 32gb flash drive of songs in my flash drive. All ripped from my vinyls & CDs. Yes! I ripped songs from my vinyls! I have also USB drive turntable & softwares to rip songs from vinyls.

Mid 1970 means 1975 or 36 years ago + say U start listening in Sec 2 U are 14 yrs old. U goh chup liao meh?.....hehehehe!:lol:

Try imagine how we guys look like during our younger days with super long hair, jean with bobby shoes, talek ga.... go national theater watch rock bands performing and may be got lots of girlfriends. whahahahhaha

Now I am a good man!

Guest kepiting1sg

arsenal wrote:

Try imagine how we guys look like during our younger days with super long hair, jean with bobby shoes, talek ga.... go national theater watch rock bands performing and may be got lots of girlfriends. whahahahhaha

Now I am a good man!

hahahaha! I am always a good man! U must have been naughty man.....hahaha! :lol:

Watch rock shows at Nat. Theatre inside or outside on the slope behind - no need pay money - get high and roll down the slope.....muahahaha!:lol:

kepiting1sg wrote:

hahahaha! I am always a good man! U must have been naughty man.....hahaha! :lol:

Watch rock shows at Nat. Theatre inside or outside on the slope behind - no need pay money - get high and roll down the slope.....muahahaha!:lol:

...where is Nat huh...I daft ...:becky:? How come Theatre inside or outside ..:smile:...

Guest lightning

ChoCs wrote:

...where is Nat huh...I daft ...:becky:? How come Theatre inside or outside ..:smile:...

Haha ... You may need to google to find out more or visit the museum to see how it look like. Situated next to Van Kleef Aquarium below Wang Kua San aka Fort Canning hill .... :becky:

Recently have been listening to heartbreak songs.. Decided to recommend some! Rascal flatts - what hurts the most... Rihanna - love the way you lie... Wet wet wet - if I never see you again... :Cry:

Wes23 wrote:

Recently have been listening to heartbreak songs.. Decided to recommend some! Rascal flatts - what hurts the most... Rihanna - love the way you lie... Wet wet wet - if I never see you again... :Cry:

Just started to listen to class 95 fm and yes 933! Actually they are quite hilarious and informative!