• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

CLK W209 AMG Black Series

Guest Protoss

• 1 year later...

i wonder if the flat bottom steering can fit normal w209 directly as in plug n play..is there any kits like de black series for the W209?just like the flared fenders n vents

Guest Sareve

i wonder if the flat bottom steering can fit normal w209 directly as in plug n play..is there any kits like de black series for the W209?just like the flared fenders n vents

Looks like the normal steering wheel of the facelifted SL to me, I don't think it's unique to the CLK 63 Black Series, it should work fine.

Guest Sareve

Oh you're right! Well it's almost the same as the pre-facelifted SL steering wheel though, of that I'm 100% sure of. Although it's got a slightly more ergonomic design at the sides. I don't remember exactly where I've seen this steering wheel, but I'm pretty certain I saw it in some SL AMG on the street, so it's definitely possible to fit the same steering wheel on any other CLK.

Guest marble

Hi Guys,

Just got a 2004 CLK320. Any recommendations for mechanics and grooming services?

Prefer this babe to the other roadsters and convertibles. I am glad I have fellow CLK citizens. :clap: