• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Monthly GTG - OCT 2011 - HALLOWEEN GTG

keltanky

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hkhamateur

hannson wrote:

Hope you guys are having fun :)

Cya next time. apologies i couldn't make due to family commitments :)

Doc, gd morn. :becky:

Hve been lookg ard fr u. Great day n perfect turned up! :bounce:

Hope to c u next rd! Ciao! :hand:

Guest hkhamateur

Wes23 wrote:

Met so many people today! Glad to know most of you guys! Do join us often for our la kopi and gtg in the future months/years to come... Meanwhile enjoy your ride and welcome to our forum! Hope you guys enjoyed the ice cream!:becky:

Bro wes, Nicz...seeg u. :becky:

A :peace: tx u fr e ICE CREAM! It melts in my hands! :bounce:

Guest hkhamateur

jhun_4040 wrote:

WOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

With over near 40 cars turning up today booked !!! Fantastic turnout !!!!

Thanks to all who make it happen !!!

To the new peeps: We hope it had been enjoyable/educational/fun time u had !! Apologizes if we miss out any portion on making u feel at home/answer your questions !! Too much peeps !!

To the old peeps: :Cry: our effort had paid off ~~ More people are getting active together !!

To the next GTG, and La Kopi, we hope even better turnout and results !!!

:peace:

Your Sincerly,

Adam

Information Counter

Yo dude, gd morn. E turn up was perfect as well e weather. :becky:

We, sgmerc bros/ sis Tx u fr e great n unselfishly contribution to make e past 3 events a successful. :yo:

Chio bu? Hve alot bt my heart has alr filled w ono one! Beautiful one! Guessed?

Nw our sis 6987 lookg fwd in Takg over liao! :bounce:

Guest silverarrow

Was my first time meeting some of you guys yesterday. Though didn't managed to stay too long. I couldn't really remember all the bros I met :tongue: though. Let's see...I met blackmerc, manmerlion, yapst, did I meet jhun? And the kind bro who was sharing about the different exhaust tips for W204. My wife enjoyed it too...so will be joining future GTGs. See you guys again. Also, can I have a black sgmerc polo in L size? :becky:

silverarrow wrote:

Was my first time meeting some of you guys yesterday. Though didn't managed to stay too long. I couldn't really remember all the bros I met :tongue: though. Let's see...I met blackmerc, manmerlion, yapst, did I meet jhun? And the kind bro who was sharing about the different exhaust tips for W204. My wife enjoyed it too...so will be joining future GTGs. See you guys again. Also, can I have a black sgmerc polo in L size? :becky:

Bro nice meeting you too. Yes Please join more !!

C u angry bird hahahah

Hi Bro, thx for pulling me into the water but I know in your heart you are looking forward to be the next orgainser. Bro Jun4040 pls take this seriously.

HI ALL MEMBERS OUT THERE, PLEASE GIVE BRO HK A CHANCE AND WE SHALL ALL SUPPORT HIM.

Sis Chocs, pls give your support to him....

jhun_4040 wrote:

WOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

With over near 40 cars turning up today booked !!! Fantastic turnout !!!!

Thanks to all who make it happen !!!

To the new peeps: We hope it had been enjoyable/educational/fun time u had !! Apologizes if we miss out any portion on making u feel at home/answer your questions !! Too much peeps !!

To the old peeps: :Cry: our effort had paid off ~~ More people are getting active together !!

To the next GTG, and La Kopi, we hope even better turnout and results !!!

:peace:

Your Sincerly,

Adam

Information Counter

hi all bros n sis, good meeting you all yesterday too.. sorry if i din get to talk to everyone too wasn't able to stay too long as well. cya nx time! :becky:

Guest manmerlion

What a big turn-out yesterday!

I now have a better idea who's who in sgmerc.

Hmm... maybe we should issue nametags for the AMG, really help like new members like me to remember names

manmerlion wrote:

Hmm... maybe we should issue nametags for the AMG, really help like new members like me to remember names

great idea.. :)

manmerlion wrote:

maybe Lan-yard with names..........

cheers

Guest jhun_4040

silverarrow wrote:

Of cuz u saw me, i was the one with the big yellow SGMERC tag and spongebob hanging on my neck one !

:becky:

6987 wrote:

Hi Bro, thx for pulling me into the water but I know in your heart you are looking forward to be the next orgainser. Bro Jun4040 pls take this seriously.

HI ALL MEMBERS OUT THERE, PLEASE GIVE BRO HK A CHANCE AND WE SHALL ALL SUPPORT HIM.

Sis Chocs, pls give your support to him....

Bro hk sign 3 Liao! Wahaha!

Wes23 wrote:

NO!!!

3 belong to Bro Adam, Bro HK should sign 5 i suggest... Hahahahah

Sorry should be 7... all should know Y right???

or 17 also can la...

Guest hkhamateur

Wes23 wrote:

Oops! Sori guys fr e betrayal! :tsk:

I've move on n signed fr e dark side! :spy:

E power/ force we shld reckon fr! :alien:

Heng Ai...! Jia Jia 6987 is all yrs liao! :becky:

Guest jhun_4040

hkhamateur wrote:

oops! Sori guys fr e betrayal! :tsk:

Heng ai...! Jia jia 6987 is all yrs liao! :becky:

u bought a bmw ??

hkhamateur wrote:

Oops! Sori guys fr e betrayal! :tsk:

Heng Ai...! Jia Jia 6987 is all yrs liao! :becky:

Omg! What happened to our agreement bro? :Cry:

Hi Guys, its been great fun meeting up with everyone, and learning so much about beautifying our rides. Mildly poisoned now, busy weeks ahead with research and reading ups. :bounce:

Thanks for all the warm welcome and sound advices as well. Looking forward to our next meet ups, cheers! :rockon: