• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

NS cum B Road Drive to Simpang Renggam

Guest angela

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fruitcakepablohoney

Wah... i just test market about SPA(clean type hor ::)) & got so many respond from all you horny toads! ;D Ok, we will discuss after our B road.

Those that bring parents, vegetables, wifeys & young kid example Willy will proceed back to S'pore! kekeke ;D

Too fast falling behind la,rear mirror cant see the nos clearly ;D ;D If you see this car at amk ave 5 or Park 2a,thats my wife,she wont travel faster than 60km/h or maye 40...

Guest Protoss

hey guys, do have a nice and enjoyable drive tom. if not for my nephew's wedding, would have join you guys.

Bro,

Saw your car the other day at west coast highway.

Cheers.

keltanky ]

Too fast falling behind la,rear mirror cant see the nos clearly wrote:

60km/h or 60 miles/h?? hehehehe

60 kilometer per hour la, my car is make for Sg, not those Germany which mark in miles,hope that is mile also than if i travel 180+ on Ns mean i did almost 300 with my stock C200 :-* ;D

Guest angela

Wah... i just test market about SPA(clean type hor ::)) & got so many respond from all you horny toads! ;D Ok, we will discuss after our B road.

Those that bring parents, vegetables, wifeys & young kid example Willy will proceed back to S'pore! kekeke ;D

willy no more underage laaa... LAWL!

grown up liao...

btw.. touch and go, where can i top up? i don't think i have enuff. i noe its too late for any 1 else to reply.. but just trying my luck. if not will ask later when we meet.

Ya indeed a wonderful trip,especially those over taking with giude by our members over WT. well done organizer,Thump up for this event and not forgetting the well plan tulip. :) and our well equip gadget man david.

Guest jenvid

Satay Chulup follow by durian & pasar malam on Thursday evening Melaka anyone ?

Dunno 2nd link will jam on not. Else Saturday will also be good.

My car fuel efficiency gone up by 15% man....

Many thks to Jeff & Vic for the organising the trip. Now we need to find proper vidcam tripod with motion stablisers. Then video clips will have std... :) More gadgets...hahaha

Guest angela

Focus too much on the sleeping "flower" forget about the "tulip" flower huh ;D

how should i put it? the "tulip" flower isn't interesting enuff for me to be paying so much attention to it.. ;)