• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

I Hate My Mother (taken from VAGSG)

Guest Yap ST

Guest hkhamateur

Nothing to be sad of! :whistle:

bcoz this ungrateful son has his loved mother w him. Where? In his one eye!:shocked:

Wat he see n do, she wil knw. :shocked:

Gd luck bastard son fr his rest of his life! :hand:

"Dun cry fr me Argentina...." :music:

hkhamateur wrote:

nothing to be sad of! :whistle:

Bcoz this ungrateful son has his loved mother w him. Where? In his one eye!:shocked:

Wat he see n do, she wil knw. :shocked:

Gd luck bastard son fr his rest of his life! :hand:

"dun cry fr me argentina...." :music:



Yap ST wrote:

Yes u r correct Bro.

But somtime also using PC too

U found auto spell ha?



No, I dun have this problem using Pad, just wondering Y you are facing such problem. Perhaps high time 4u to change Pad3 liao. :)

Guest actioneer

lightning wrote:

:Cry::Cry::Cry: :Cry::Cry:

Don't cry bro, its a made-up story in the same vine as those male-lover-gave-eyes-to-blind-girl-quietly-then-blind-girl-dont-want-him-after-seeing-him-blind type. Adult eye can never fit a baby/small child (since the writer lost 1 eye so young that he can't even remember). Good story never-the-less, and teaches us to be grateful in life. :)

Guest lightning

actioneer wrote:

Don't cry bro, its a made-up story in the same vine as those male-lover-gave-eyes-to-blind-girl-quietly-then-blind-girl-dont-want-him-after-seeing-him-blind type. Adult eye can never fit a baby/small child (since the writer lost 1 eye so young that he can't even remember). Good story never-the-less, and teaches us to be grateful in life. :)

Ya hor...Bro you have a point :shocked:... any eye surgeons here can confirm this? Anyway...moral of the story .... be grateful, especially our parents and grandparents... :pray::hug::kiss::love:

Guest actioneer

lightning wrote:

Ya hor...Bro you have a point :shocked:... any eye surgeons here can confirm this? Anyway...moral of the story .... be grateful, especially our parents and grandparents... :pray::hug::kiss::love:

Yes bro totally agree on the being grateful to our parents n up part :becky:

Just to satisfy our curiosity, a few points were noted from the web:-

1. At birth a baby’s eye is about 75 percent of the size of an adult eye. During the first two years of life, the optic nerve, visual function and internal eye structures continue to develop.

2. Can eyes be transplanted?

No. Currently, there is no way to transplant a whole eye. However, corneas have been successfully transplanted for many years.

3. No an entire eyeball cannot be implanted. The problems are same as for the severed spinal chord, the central nervous system nerves (unlike peripheral nerves) do not "grow back" that is why hands can be sewed back on when cut off but spinal chords and eyeballs will not regrow.

So it appears eye ball size is different from adult to child, and optic nerve re-connection is medically not possible as of this moment. Story should be a tear-jerking mock-up, which is a good and note-worthy lesson none-the-less. :bounce:

Guest chiaster

bro, long time no see... hope all is well...

by the way, how do you know all this?

actioneer wrote:

1. At birth a baby’s eye is about 75 percent of the size of an adult eye. During the first two years of life, the optic nerve, visual function and internal eye structures continue to develop.

No. Currently, there is no way to transplant a whole eye. However, corneas have been successfully transplanted for many years.

3. No an entire eyeball cannot be implanted. The problems are same as for the severed spinal chord, the central nervous system nerves (unlike peripheral nerves) do not "grow back" that is why hands can be sewed back on when cut off but spinal chords and eyeballs will not regrow.

So it appears eye ball size is different from adult to child, and optic nerve re-connection is medically not possible as of this moment. Story should be a tear-jerking mock-up, which is a good and note-worthy lesson none-the-less. :bounce:

Guest actioneer

chiaster wrote:

bro, long time no see... hope all is well...

by the way, how do you know all this?

Yo handsome bro long time no see too, how have you been? I have been busy, wanted to go the StarBlack event at the end still too late for the slot. :Cry:

The 3 links from 3 different medical websites, think quite credible, so cut & paste :) Training my quick googling to get "nearer" to facts and answer my own curiosity at times when I have a burning question haha.

Hope to see you soon and have a good weekend :)

Guest chiaster

me was in self-imposed exile for a while... hahaha... hope to see you soon too, mate... cheers... :becky:

actioneer wrote:

Yo handsome bro long time no see too, how have you been? I have been busy, wanted to go the StarBlack event at the end still too late for the slot. :Cry:

The 3 links from 3 different medical websites, think quite credible, so cut & paste :) Training my quick googling to get "nearer" to facts and answer my own curiosity at times when I have a burning question haha.

Hope to see you soon and have a good weekend :)

Guest actioneer

chiaster wrote:

me was in self-imposed exile for a while... hahaha... hope to see you soon too, mate... cheers... :becky:

Why self-exile mate? U were so energetic the last time I immersed in thy aura. Keep it up ya :becky:

IMHO it is gd that one do not indulge in much physical car pursuit, but the journey that one and love-one(s) can part-take together in laughter and love.

U are a cool mate, when I could, I would see ya in gathering. Cheers!

actioneer wrote:

...wah..tks 4 information...was jus wondering how mum's eye fit little kid...

..but but...still...:Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry:...

...this posting..so sad....i'm heartbroken...I love my mum....:Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry:..

ChoCs wrote:

...wah..tks 4 information...was jus wondering how mum's eye fit little kid...

..but but...still...:Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry:...

...this posting..so sad....i'm heartbroken...I love my mum....:Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry:..

wow jie jie ! look at the time and you are still awake! haha! just party finish? :music::becky:

MercZai wrote:

wow jie jie ! look at the time and you are still awake! haha! just party finish? :music::becky:

....Eayer ...u stalk me huh...:becky:

...Y u haven't putting Ur name in AMG huh...:shocked:

...Solli Yap.. OT...DiDi MercZai's faulth...:becky:

Guest Yap ST

ChoCs wrote:

Morning ChoCs,

Thank you ...

Yes Bro join us for the AMG lei!!!

Guest hkhamateur

ChoCs wrote:

Wo....indeed she s at this early! :whistle:

So next gtg she can be in charge to bring all bros here to party liao! :music:

Rem this forum re all young bros! Correct bro 6008? :bounce:

Guest MercZai

ChoCs wrote:

Cause i care for you ma , scared u not enough sleep.. hahahaha! :whistle:

I haven put my name in AMG cause u never say wanna drive me go with ur Chilli Padi :Cry:

Guest MercZai

Yap ST wrote:

Morning ChoCs,

Thank you ...

Yes Bro join us for the AMG lei!!!

Sigh bro, Checked the date then realised i cant make it ... u forget u ask me when i going for my NS meh :Cry::Cry:

By the time Tekong has MercZai for 2 weeks before releasing me back to SG island :Cry: