• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Convoy to starblack gtg ~ 25/9

Guest lightning

Guest lightning

CONVOY TO STARBLACK GTG ~ 25/9

Date: 25th September 2011 (Sunday)

Time: 2.30pm

Venue: Changi Village open-air public carpark (the usual)

[Open Carkpark(beginning of Telok Paku Road) behind the 2 fishing tackle shop]

We will all meet up at the above venue... move off strictly at 3pm...

1) Chiaster

2) 6008

3) Des [Just in case my HP 97860760]

4) lightning(if can make it)

5) YapST

6) C350

7)

8)

9)

10)

Lai Lai come and join in the fun...:car: :car: :car:

Guest lightning

ACSLK wrote:

or maybe those stay East can join Changi convoy then those stay West can meet at West Coast Mac...................................(West Convoy / *dun flame me )

* enjoy

cheers

Good suggestion...:whistle:

ACSLK wrote:

or maybe those stay East can join Changi convoy then those stay West can meet at West Coast Mac...................................(West Convoy / *dun flame me )

* enjoy

cheers

Wow 东西合并

Guest desmondtoo

CONVOY TO STARBLACK

1316876699.png

We will all meet up at the above venue(CP behind Block 1)... move off strictly at 3pm...

:bounce:

1) Chiaster

2) 6008

5) YapST

6) C350

7)

8)

9)

10)

Guest chiaster

CONVOY TO STARBLACK

1316876699.png

We will all meet up at the above venue(CP behind Block 1)... move off strictly at 3pm...

:bounce:

1) Chiaster {my number is 93630537, just in case}

2) 6008

5) YapST

6) C350

7)

8)

9)

10)

Guest chiaster

bros, i'd like to apologise for the "no-show" yesterday... domestic issues prevented me from doing so, if you all get what i mean... sigh... i am pretty upset... was looking forward to this so much but was left disappointed eventually... so sorry to all the bros here... :sad:

blackknight wrote:

chiaster were you there? hmm...........

Guest blackmercs

chiaster wrote:

bros, i'd like to apologise for the "no-show" yesterday... domestic issues prevented me from doing so, if you all get what i mean... sigh... i am pretty upset... was looking forward to this so much but was left disappointed eventually... so sorry to all the bros here... :sad:

Bro no worries, I m sure these Big boys will understand. Infact, families matters comes FIRST the rest will come later. Join us whatever u are ready :)

chiaster wrote:

Yes agreed with blackmerc that we wish u join us with happy mind than worry mind...

Guest chiaster

hopefully it will be sooner than later... feel like doing 1 impromptu gig just to make up for the no-show yesterday... let me do a bit of planning first though...

blackmercs wrote:

Bro no worries, I m sure these Big boys will understand. Infact, families matters comes FIRST the rest will come later. Join us whatever u are ready :)

Yap ST wrote:

Yes agreed with blackmerc that we wish u join us with happy mind than worry mind...

chiaster wrote:

hopefully it will be sooner than later... feel like doing 1 impromptu gig just to make up for the no-show yesterday... let me do a bit of planning first though...

Ok look forward for that...

Guest jhun_4040

chiaster wrote:

Onz !! tonite lo !

Guest chiaster

ok!!! most likely wednesday or thursday!!! at night!!! will post!!! :becky:

jhun_4040 wrote:

We all is chop chop curry pok one ! go eat nasi bryani and tea haila everyone sure one chop chop ! !