• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Tonight Convoy North?

Guest angela

Guest Protoss

o.k those joining please bring passport, check tire pressure, make sure water tank got water, fuel full tank, got walkie bring please, some ringgit for kopi, engine check if you ride come with this features, switch off ESP heeheehee.

o.k pm me if you shy to post here.

And top up CashCard, spare batterys for touchlight and WT.

those interested please pm me to get yourself a walkie talkie before our next run, we will not accept any participant join without a walkie talkie. sound bad right, I apologies. it is for the CONVOY safety, be it traveling at 90, 110 or 200, as long as in group constant communication during the drive is for your good.

BTW is Nic allowed to programme our WT to other licensed freq ? I got a spare band in my company. Can use it on our trip up cuz I can lug a few more heavy duty Motorola WT. Range shld be ard 5km. Abt 5 pcs...

sure he can so long the owner of that "frequency" allow.

but will your ship captain hear our conversation? hahahaha

Ship to Port "Habourmaster please advice on speed, we are approaching singapore waters. Will tow boat come and meet us?"

Leader of convoy broadcast "...after this got nice long stretch to speed up and cruise... No restriction, limited only by your engine..."

ship speeds up and ends up marooned on east coast beach. got new tourist attraction..

Yeap, FC improve by 1 to 2 km/L.

will test this out after our next WANGAN MIDNIGHT. ^.^

sure he can so long the owner of that "frequency" allow.

but will your ship captain hear our conversation? hahahaha

It is our backup channel for DR... nobody uses it. We should only turn it on once out of range SG range... after PTP is good enough... machap to be safe lor. The long range is good for sentinel & the sweeper.