• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

SEPT 2011 GTG - ( STARBLACK UBI Open House)

keltanky

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for everyone who came today :)

Hope I was able to provide some insight into engine tuning, remote start and a couple of Merc original equipment retrofit :)

There were a couple of really good suggestion such as Keyless start (and not necessary keyless entry).

Thanks to the organisers and of course StarBlack (DarkAV) for accommodating all of us today :)

See you guys at the next GTG/AMG :)

Cheers!

Guest chiaster

sorry, bro... some problems with the OC... couldn't extract myself from that situation... believe me, i was quite upset yesterday... in fact, i'm still upset now... sigh... :sad:

blackknight wrote:

chiaster where were you ? Thouught u coming to gtg

Guest subaru67

chiaster wrote:

sorry, bro... some problems with the OC... couldn't extract myself from that situation... believe me, i was quite upset yesterday... in fact, i'm still upset now... sigh... :sad:

i can be a listening ear... u need?

Guest blackknight

chiaster wrote:

only two solution; change yourself or change OC...cheer up

Guest lightning

chiaster wrote:

no problem bro we can understand...most of us went thru that in some point of our courtship...take it easy bro...one word: perseverance :bounce:

Guest lightning

manmerlion wrote:

Hmm.... now wifey and I have to spend lots of time trying to recall who's who in the group shot....ha...ha...

come more often and join us in our mthly gtg and la-kopi sessions...you will remember all our names & nicks in no time...:bounce:

Yap ST wrote:

Sorry Guys,

Bro jtang is too shy to show face in the 1 of te last 2 photo.

Her it go, hope he show up this time..

IMG_1930-e.jpg

Haha...got my face in allthe other pics what:becky: thks for the nice pics bro Yap.

desmondtoo wrote:

Great photo Bro Yap!!! :thumb:

:photo: :photo: :photo:

Nice to see myself in the photos. :lol:

Yesss Des, finally we can have a photo with your face init, rare chance hard to come across...

:becky::becky::becky:

Guest chiaster

bro, decode leh...

i know:

CV = changi village

CNC = Cycle and Carriage

what about:

CJ = ?

CM = ?

CHC = ?

CFC = ?

jhun_4040 wrote:

We are always here, u know where to find us one. Either at

CV, CJ, CM, CHC, CFC, CNC, or Star Black, or Zaino East.

:becky:

Guest lightning

chiaster wrote:

bro, decode leh...

i know:

CV = changi village

CNC = Cycle and Carriage

what about:

CJ = ?

CM = ?

CHC = ?

CFC = ?

those arh...umm you need to PM jhun_4040 or blackknight to get the answers liao :pound: