• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Lakopi 8

Guest desmondtoo

Finally got time to view . Great job Bro Des ! You are a pro ! Those members who missed our la kopi 8 , join us in la kopi 9 for the fun . cheers ! :hand:

PS: Thank you Bro Des for the hardwork . Can you be my cameraman during my wedding ? Kekeke......:bounce:

Guest blackknight

6008 wrote:

Finally got time to view . Great job Bro Des ! You are a pro ! Those members who missed our la kopi 8 , join us in la kopi 9 for the fun . cheers ! :hand:

PS: Thank you Bro Des for the hardwork . Can you be my cameraman during my wedding ? Kekeke......:bounce:

LAKOPI 9 CHIEF is now recuperating from all the lost QI! when the next event hah?:tsk:

Sanjay wrote:

great video and music

Pro cameraman plus sporting members in order for these kind of events to happen . Bro . Miss you already . When are you reporting back for convoy ? Hehehe.... :becky:

6008 wrote:

What is the date... We convoy for you....

Have been waiting for that day lei...

Guest desmondtoo

6008 wrote:

6008 wrote:

I have wedding everyday lei . You sure you convoy for me everyday ? Hehehe.....:becky:

Bro, you everyday wedding...then everyday play your cameraman huh?!:Cry:

Guest chiaster

lightning wrote:

bro...dun forget our offer for your wedding convoy still stands :bounce:

Yap ST wrote:

加油加油than can become 2012 la

加油加油

desmondtoo wrote:

Yes Bro...Jia you!!!

At the rate our Lakopi is going...by 2013, we'll easily get 200-300 Mercs to convoy for you...:lol:

wha... mad leh... 200-300 Mercs??? celebrities and politicians don't even get that!!! hahahaha... :becky:

it will be in Q1 2013 lah... :bounce:

chiaster wrote:

wha... mad leh... 200-300 Mercs??? celebrities and politicians don't even get that!!! hahahaha... :becky:

it will be in Q1 2013 lah... :bounce:

The Power of Sgmerce ma!! Not everyone get it!!

U chop chop ok....