• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

any archers in SGMerc

Guest angela

after 1 and 1/2 years of hiatus, i decided to open my bag which was my wife for every saturday mornings during my first semester at poly..

ohhhh! my bow and arrows. they beckoned, they called. fixing up the bow took no longer than 5mins, its something like driving a manual, you never really forget.. darn.. i miss archery.. when go for the penang trip, i hope theres a range there.. maybe i'll borrow one of those hunting bows from my old archers and bring back an animal for us to roast? ;D :P

haha.. on the serious side, im thinking about re-taking up archery again.. anyone here is/was an archer?

i'm looking for a new range as my school one under construction and they temp shooting at bukit panjang which is a lil out of my way. ideally near yishun/sembawang or clementi/holland/bukit timah area..

if i cant find anything better, i'll be shooting at home team NS CEDANs at bukit batok..

till then, lemme show you my set..

P2231358.JPG?imgmax=640

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

hey sareve,

great to know im not alone here... maybe go and open ur set and take a look? if still in good condition we can go and fire a couple of sets before meet up on sunday? ;)

what made you stop btw?

Guest morganoh

I used to be an active one for 5years.

in 1993 , when I was 18 years old.

I was the pioneer batch of compound bow archer , try to get compound bow to be acknowledge by the archer in Asia region.

We even wanted to introduce compound bow in SeaGames when sea games were held in spore, but not successful cos only Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore are the only 3 countries with compound archers.

The only thing that happen during that few years was the 1st time compound was introduce in the World Champion, and I was very happen to take part.

my results (not very good) rank only 60+ among the 150+ who took part, but it was one good experience cos i have be shoting the same lane(target with the USA team) which eventually rank 1st after the game.

Archery gave me the time of my life, cos I was able to travel overseas, and got to know alot of friends and BEST of all its all done during my NS time.