• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

AMG is on 26th November 2011

keltanky

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ChoCs wrote:

...anyone knws.. Wad's the postal code for that MacDonald.. @ WestCoast... ? Tks Tks ..

..AC... I can't see from iphone ley.. U shld knw I Sotong ...

...if I bring my Chio Bu Galfrd... Will u guys say Hi 2 her..?..:becky:

no worries, just join us....

* Thanks Desmond for the postal code.....

cheers

Guest hkhamateur

King mariot wrote:

Are you guys still meeting at car park F at 530pm on 26th nov for the convoy to the west?

Bro king, I'm prince here...krkrkr. :bounce: :bounce:

Unfortunately no as we ve shifted our meetup pt at Serangoon n West Coast Mac. C whether u re comfy n near to which! :becky:

Guest subaru67

ChoCs wrote:

...anyone knws.. Wad's the postal code for that MacDonald.. @ WestCoast... ? Tks Tks ..

..AC... I can't see from iphone ley.. U shld knw I Sotong ...

...if I bring my Chio Bu Galfrd... Will u guys say Hi 2 her..?..:becky:

wooooooo i like:becky:

Guest subaru67

hkhamateur wrote:

Callg any bros/ Sis here who might b interested to get together w me (hkhamateur) & Bro Subaru67 at Esso Serangoon garden 530pm? :ear:

We'll set off ard 545-550pm latest as we need to reach there by 630pm. :becky:

Pls list dwn yr name here:

1) hkhamateur

2) Subaru67

3) jtang

4) i6u

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

see u all but like gg to rain :Cry:

SL63AMG wrote:

By the way Zack, nice run when we are on the way back home today :wink: Didn't know you staying nearby :smile:

Haha.. U were being too friendly.. :) actually it's my girlfriend staying there..

Guest SL63AMG

PALMER19 wrote:

Well, saw u zoom past, then SLS...hope the traffic didn't spoil the fun

Hmm... Didn't see the SLS... Maybe exit to KPE? Earlier part of the traffic we exit already so still ok :smile:

Palmer19, did I get to talk to you in person yesterday? If not next time must intro intro :smile:

Guest PALMER19

SL63AMG wrote:

Hmm... Didn't see the SLS... Maybe exit to KPE? Earlier part of the traffic we exit already so still ok :smile:

Palmer19, did I get to talk to you in person yesterday? If not next time must intro intro :smile:

Sorry, I meant you zoomed past in your white Lambo. Didn't sound like u were pushing your car. Next time will go over to shake u 2 gentlemen's hand.

Guest blackknight

Zack wrote:

Seldom have the chance to have some fun.. Only dare to chase those who I know.. Those who I duno I don't dare to chase.. Later they thought I'm aggressive..

wow! fierce! why when i drive my unker car ..no one chio me leh?? maybe bcos i was driving on the extreme left lane going at 60km/h?/

Drive SAFE friends!:becky: