• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

WTS-Boss 6.5" Component Speaker Set

Guest angela

Brand New in box Boss IQ-CS60 6.5" 2 way component speaker system for sale at $160 per set. Market price ~$200 or more.

Product Description

Audiophiles always place a premium on speaker because they know power is irrelevant if your loudspeakers can't reproduce the sound quality. Boss IQ series incorporates the absolute best of everything it has learned from over 15 years of designing, engineering, and manufacturing loudspeakers. A gold metallic cone is combined with a rubber surround providing linear stability and strength. For high-fidelity speakers boss is the intelligent choice.

IQ60CS.jpgBossBox.jpgBossSet.jpg

Specifications

Max Power Output - 450 watt

Impedance - 4 ohm

Response Bandwidth - 65 to 22000 Hz

12 dB/Octave Crossover

30oz Magnet Structure

Metalic Injection Woofer Cone

1" silk neodymium dome Tweeter

Voice Coil 1" high temperature kapton

Mounting depth 2-3/4"

Set Comprises of:-

1. A pair of speakers with covers

2. A pair of Tweeters

3. A pair of crossovers

4. Installation Instruction

5. Cables, screws, etc.

Limited sets available only & on cash & carry basis.

Interested please contact me at 98207995 to arrange for collection from Toa Payoh.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest kepiting1sg

Hi. Not sure but would these speakers be able to fit my w124 92 model?

IMHO,

The tweeters can be installed in your in-dash stock location.

To instal the 6.5" mid-woofer you have 3 choices.

1) Kick panels - not worth the money for the workmanship. (The workmanship probably will cost more the speakers)

2) Build speaker pods and mount them to your doors. (take up too much space???? :))

3) Cut your doors to instal the speakers. (Wanna cut your door???? :))

Guest kepiting1sg

unker batam, got say like no say le. heeheehee

No lah! I own a W124 before and I cut it up to pieces.

My younger bro has been driving his W124 for many years now.

He wanna upgrade, yes! no! yes! and till now he is still stuck with the 4" stock speakers in the dash. ;D

It is like Changi go Julong then Julong back to Changi cos not many people wanna cut up their Benz doors to put speakers.

For my previous W124, I installed my 6.5" in the kickpanels cos this will be the furthest distance from the speakers to your ears thus you have lesser path length difference between the left & right speakers.

For my tweeters putting them in the A-pillars seems to gave me a better staging then putting the tweeters on the stock dash area.

When I wanted A-pillars replacement, I went to Propel. ;D ;D ;D

Here're 2 pictures of my previous instals.

160357_14_full.jpg

160357_34_full.jpg