• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Rims for B Class - looking for 18" Mercedes Sadalbari rim

Guest wintercold

Guest wintercold

Hi all,

I am a first time Merc owner. I just bought a used B180 a month ago and I would like to change the rims. Interested in 18" Mercedes Sadalbari rim. I have checked with C&C already and it cost a bomb. Anyone knows if this rim is available at other places other than C&C?

2472-l.jpg

http://www.alloywheelsdirect.net/mercedes_alloy_wheels/b_class_w245_alloys/18_mercedes_sadalbari_wheel_831

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

Guest desmondtoo

Hi Wintercold, welcome in...:welcome:

Nice selection of rims. You should try getting from Alloywheelsdirect.net, find out the total cost including the shipping. I bought my shoes from Leong Seng or Benzline at Ubi, you might wanna check if they carries?

And do join us for our monthly GTG and lakopi session. Check it out at the Event thread...:thumb:

Happy hunting!:bounce:

Guest wintercold

hey guys, just changed my B rims to 18" replica AMG rim at Leong Seng today. But the offset of the replica rim is different from the real one. The size of the replica rim is 18 x 8.5 offset 45.

http://www.alloywheelsdirect.net/mercedes_alloy_wheels/b_class_w245_alloys/18_amg_iii_wheel_385

Also i noticed the brakes does not make "prok" sound anymore when stopping after i changed the rims. The brakes are quieter now leh

Guest blackmercs

wintercold wrote:

hey guys, just changed my B rims to 18" replica AMG rim at Leong Seng today. But the offset of the replica rim is different from the real one. The size of the replica rim is 18 x 8.5 offset 45.

http://www.alloywheelsdirect.net/mercedes_alloy_wheels/b_class_w245_alloys/18_amg_iii_wheel_385

Also i noticed the brakes does not make "prok" sound anymore when stopping after i changed the rims. The brakes are quieter now leh

Congras. Rims & brake not connected at all :)

Guest desmondtoo

wintercold wrote:

Nice! Care to share your damage? Maybe the actual picture will be cool...:becky:

Guest desmondtoo

wintercold wrote:

hey do i have to reset the tyre pressure warning system after installing the new wheels??

Yes, its good to do so...I reset my after the change.:bounce: