• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Great Offer for C180

Guest 9339

To be exact, $141,888- $5000 =$136,888. thats the net pricing for the current c180.

There's no promotion for C200, still selling at $156,888. OMV abt 42k.

As for PI, i have no idea hw much r they selling the C200 but last heard that the OMV is ard 33k.

Guest simonscleung

In addition, you also need to consider how much they take in your old car. In my case, initially it was take in at 70K, but after much talking, the old car price went up to 76K. So you can also consider that is 156,888 - 6000 = 150,888 :P. If I were to buy an E-class, they are even willing to take in my old car at 80K. So it is E-class at 179,888 - 10K =169,888 :P That 10K is what they call 'high trade in'.

All I know is, they can't do much on the new car price but they can bargin with the 2nd car dealer to get you a better price.

And not to mention I also have service vouchers :) So my first 2 service will be free. All up to how you bargin with your SE and how much 'power' your SE has. Get an old timer will be better cause they normally can speak louder (as they bring in more sales than the newer one).

Guest simonscleung

C180 @ 136K based on curent stock colour and also 20 Feb (Wed) COE bidding meaning old ARF system (110%, higher scrape value) as they expect COE to dip.

What if they give 4K less for your old car ? :P

But seriously, I checked with my SE. It is true that C180 is at 136K, but he said is only based on non-g'tee COE. It is up to individual I guess. C200 no discount and no change.

Guest kopimonster

My frenz had just book a C180 from C&C @ this very attractive price of $135K, any bro aiming for the C class can consider this offer.Cos PI are now selling C200 at almost same price.

bro, 135k seems to be quite a decent price for the c180, but any idea what kinda options they are throwing into the package? i browsed thru the w204 brochure, altho no indicative price provided there, everything seems to be optional, and the options are bloody expensive...

135K is indeed a good deal. I collected mine only a couple of weeks back and I paid $141,888! And that's at the lower COE already. I think the $135k one still comes with the same options as my $141,888 one, ie. NO OPTIONS.

The ugly exhaust is standard, you'll have to change it at an extra cost. I just got some quote from MBM and will change after I save enough (I'm oputting aside $30 per month), should take about a year.

Overall, my C180 is a lovely car; looks great (besides the exhaust), drives well and has very good fuel efficiency.

Guest simonscleung

I know for one thing is diff is the Exos, C180 come in a rather urly skinny twin pipe, saw 1 maroon C180 today, the pipes kills the W204

I agree. Why can't they just come in the same pipe as C200? I think besides the 30bhp more, memory seat, parktronic, there isn't any diff between the C180 and C200. Oh, and the tail pipe of course. :) And does the C180 comes with the bluetooth interface with the phone ? I know C200 comes with it.

135K is indeed a good deal. I collected mine only a couple of weeks back and I paid $141,888! And that's at the lower COE already. I think the $135k one still comes with the same options as my $141,888 one, ie. NO OPTIONS.

Haha...I like tt statement!! ;D

To me, the tailpipe is worth about $300, 30bhp and memory seats are of little or no value. Thus, the C180 is still of far better value than C200. If extra power is what you are looking for, then it should be the C350, which is of a totally different league. Even though I paid a higher price for my C180 compared to now, I have no regrets, cos it is an excellent car and I just couldn't wait to get my hands on it.

Oh, and of course the Audio 20 that comes with it is quite lousy lah, but then again, just need to spruce up the speakers at $300-500, and walah...steady pom pee pee liao.

Guest simonscleung

In this case no one will buy C200 la.... Anyone test drive both and can tell the diff? I believe for people who are light feet and gentle, both car won't be much difference . But for those heavy feet and always want to be the first at green light, is there any difference ?

I still want to have the memory seat... (I'm having C180).....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lsk005

Any here test-drove the 320i? imo, the c180 pickup is better but 320i handling wins hands down. The only reason y i can tik of y the C180 is priced all time low nw is bcos to fight off the 320i!