• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

B160 and B180

Guest jason.gslee

Guest jason.gslee

Hey fellow brothers,

I am in the midst of thinking of getting a B Class.

1) Is there any difference between B160 and B180 other than the engine?

I am thinking of getting either a new B160 at $141k or maybe a second hand B180 at $120k.

2) Another question is that since the new generation for B class is going to launch in September : http://www.sgcarmart.com/news/article.php?AID=4643

Is it better to wait till the end of the year? If I get a new one now, with the launch of the new generation, will the value of the old model drop a lot?

Thanks.

jason.gslee wrote:

Hey fellow brothers,

I am thinking of getting either a new B160 at $141k or maybe a second hand B180 at $120k.

2) Another question is that since the new generation for B class is going to launch in September : http://www.sgcarmart.com/news/article.php?AID=4643

Is it better to wait till the end of the year? If I get a new one now, with the launch of the new generation, will the value of the old model drop a lot?

Thanks.

wait for the new ones.......

cheers

jason.gslee wrote:

Hey fellow brothers,

Thanks.

Yeah, I think you should wait for the new one as I saw online the interior of the new one is very beautiful, a state-of-the-art!:becky:

Guest rmjunior

jason.gslee wrote:

Thanks a lot for the information. The new old does look very good!!!

Bro, based on the interior only i would strongly recommend you wait for the new one. The new interior looks posh. However not sure about the pricing of the new B.

Guest desmondtoo

The new interior damn Chio!!! Those getting the B should wait for the new one!!!

Too bad the new one have to wait a bit longer, have to settle with our current Bee...:Cry:

• 1 month later...

The interior looks very stylish esp the speedometer and the steering wheel. But the external seems like a bit weird. I cant explain it but the lines doesnt seem right. You know the "folds" or the "creases"....but thats just my thought.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest desmondtoo

Magixz wrote:

My wife complains the E-class is too big, she not confident of driving it.

thinking of getting the B-Class, the new one seems very tempting...

Yes, the New B does look damn Chio, especially the interior improvements...:thumb: