• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

La Kopi & TCSS Chapter 7

Guest Yap ST

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest desmondtoo

La Kopi & TCSS Chapter 7 by YapST

6082708801_4437a3345d_z.jpg

6082722257_64a564828f_z.jpg

Bro Yap handed over to Bro jhun_4040

6082735031_a33c65cde5_z.jpg

6082750939_81feb316ea.jpg

We brought Biz to Carl's Jr

6082765569_6482116865_z.jpg

6082779041_f63ca81d5a_z.jpg

It was a great success...Thank you Bro Yap!!!

Watch out for the video footage...:becky:

Wow ! What a great turn out ! That should be the best convoy so far . Nice meeting some new faces and some lao cheows that turned up at Kallang . Although some of you didn't join the convoy , your presence made this meet out a great success .

Well done bro YapST :clap2:. You had done a great job ! Thank you bro DES for the hard work as the camera man again . You are number 1 !!! :thumb:

Bro jhun_4040 , looking forward to your arrangement of la kopi 8 . :boxing:

Sgmerc members , Huat ah !!!!!!!!

Guest Yap ST

Bro thank you. You have no choice , but doing you national services ma...

C u n sunday

blackmercs wrote:

Congras jhun_4040 being the chosen one!! 

thanks everyone for the support & turn out & I'm the only one missing out all the fun :)

Yap san!! Well done!!

Guest blackmercs

jhun_4040 wrote:

wah lau ! like tat i very pressure sia !!!

WAH bro, 2nd pics of bring cute is ao chio!!!

DES great pics as usual :)

Wow so many new faces till I feel like a newbie :)

Guest Rainbow

Yap ST wrote:

Hi Rainbow,

Thanks and welcome to sgmerc...

Join us on this Sunday for our Monthly GTG at Kallang carpark F



:welcome:

Thank you for the fun ride!!! Evangeline and I had enjoyed the outing :becky:

Looking forward for the next event!

Thank you Yap St and everyone!!!

Rainbow wrote:

Thank you for the fun ride!!! Evangeline and I had enjoyed the outing :becky:

Looking forward for the next event!

Thank you Yap St and everyone!!!

Glad your girl and you enjoyed . Do join us more often . Coming Sunday will be our August gtg . Cya !

Good morning to everyone!

yesterday event did etched a deep impression in my life. Had attend other car makes meet up but it was not organised and everyone is trying to outdo each other.

This meetup is somehow different. Im really impressed. briefing from organiser, the convoy (it was a bit taxing for a first timer like me to keep up but i enjoyed it very much), looking at the faces of a 325 cab when we were on the way to east coast i can see that he was impressed as well.

Got to know many people, from the young to the young at heart, hope to see you guys in the many next la kopi session!

Guest hannson

subaru67 wrote:

the convoy length was awesome like snake hhahahah

thks yap bro for planning...

nice meeting new faces and the young grp:becky:

bu8t our doc not here sad:Cry:

GOSH!!!! Sorry I couldn't make it to this la kopi session.. had a company event to attend.

Kudos to Yap bro!!!

Guest Yap ST

Morning Bro & Sis,

May I delegate this success to sgmerc!! Without all you support and presence this would not be possible!

let's all give the same support if not I wish we can give more to our next organizer jhun_4040..

C u guys on Sunday.....

:bounce::bounce::bounce:

Guest eugenetoh

Wes23 wrote:

Good morning to everyone!

yesterday event did etched a deep impression in my life. Had attend other car makes meet up but it was not organised and everyone is trying to outdo each other.

This meetup is somehow different. Im really impressed. briefing from organiser, the convoy (it was a bit taxing for a first timer like me to keep up but i enjoyed it very much), looking at the faces of a 325 cab when we were on the way to east coast i can see that he was impressed as well.

Got to know many people, from the young to the young at heart, hope to see you guys in the many next la kopi session!

agreed it was fun, got to know many new faces. both youngster and old birds all very friendly. Uncle Batam also showed me COMAND. now it's on my next must get list. lol

Guest fruitcakepablohoney

First and foremost, most congratulate the organizer Yap and company for organizing this great la kopi and convoy session. I must say the turn out was good. Met many new faces which means this place is looking good. I met Anthony...funny and friendly guy! Also managed to talk to some of the old guys like uncle batam, keltanky, C350, sy69u, Martin etc. When I walk to CarPark F, it reminds me of the the first time SGMERC had a photo shoot many years ago. It's great to see the new members taking the initiative to organize events by themselves and I will make more effort to join in. Hopefully, I can chip in to help if required. Ups to SGMERC !!! :P

fruitcakepablohoney wrote:

First and foremost, most congratulate the organizer Yap and company for organizing this great la kopi and convoy session. I must say the turn out was good. Met many new faces which means this place is looking good. I met Anthony...funny and friendly guy! Also managed to talk to some of the old guys like uncle batam, keltanky, C350, sy69u, Martin etc. When I walk to CarPark F, it reminds me of the the first time SGMERC had a photo shoot many years ago. It's great to see the new members taking the initiative to organize events by themselves and I will make more effort to join in. Hopefully, I can chip in to help if required. Ups to SGMERC !!! :P

Bro, I know you are seasoned in leading convoys to M'sia, how about doing one for us?:becky:

fruitcakepablohoney wrote:

Bro . Nice meeting you too . Its the sense of belonging that is important . Our kopi kakis are all very onz . We like this club and we enjoy each others companionship . Most of all , the bros here are very accommodative . Lets make this a better place to have fun . Do keep your words ! Join us !

Cheers ! :becky:

Guest SL63AMG

subaru67 wrote:

the convoy length was awesome like snake hhahahah

thks yap bro for planning...

nice meeting new faces and the young grp:becky:

bu8t our doc not here sad:Cry:

Bro, was you the one that I shake hand with yesterday? As was a bit noisy and I was still calming down from the rush :lol: so did not hear clearly the user name :-p

Guest Antz69

I was privileged to see the whole convoy driving past me and joined right at the back just after the Tanah Merah exit. Impressive!!! And it was a great first outing for me. Cheers to all!!