• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Mercedes Benz Driving Experience 2011 - Rnd 2.

Guest Demon

Guest achuafc

SL63AMG wrote:

Cannot, the chief instructor mention that no matter how safe the car is, seat belt is the 1st line of defense. Without it, nothing can save you. So please, all driver must use the seat belt :amen:

You are correct to say that seat belt is the 1st line of defense. So, to all, please belt up or risk a fine by uncle sam :fish:

At the event, we did the e brake at 60-90km/hr, and with prior knowledge of an imminent abrupt stop, you sort of sunk yourself deep in your seat and the reliance on the seat belt was thus greatly reduced, which has led to my earlier comment.

Guest skoder

The line between Entertainment and reality has blurred for me....

After that day, I floored the pedal unknowingly, imagined the white lines lane divider as cones and e-braking into parking lots....

Haha, just kidding.

The experience has re-assured me that my decision to buy a merc is neither impulsive nor ignorant.

Still, I wanna try high speed ebraking in excess of 180km/h and perhaps couple of AMGs for us to whack the wheels and pedals for the next experience 2012 ^^

Guest subaru67

kepiting1sg wrote:

Approved & Certified - Double confirmed!!!:bounce:

Next GTG, they are going to demonstrate to us at Kallang!!! :becky:

Congrats Guys!!!! :hand:

steady pom pi pi :whistle:

Guest ongmk168

SL63AMG wrote:

Actually after the driving experience, my cornering speed increase by 33%, straight road increase by 100% :whistle: Confidence of my car increase 200% :becky:

My FC increase by 15-20% after attending the driving experience.... But enjoying it :becky: