• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

The new slk and c coupe launch

Guest blackknight

Guest SL63AMG

desmondtoo wrote:

Hahaha...noticed that. The Cam's useful ISO is damn power!

Yeah, I set the ISO to use the lowest possible ISO for taking picture. Help increase picture quality and most important is the Leica lens :smile:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lightning

SL63AMG wrote:

SLK350

L1011459-1.jpg

L1011460.jpg

L1011462.jpg

L1011463.jpg

L1011465.jpg

Bro Anthony...pleasure meeting you and your Mrs...nice pics :bounce:...hope you all can join us in more events and gtg :music:

Guest desmondtoo

SL63AMG wrote:

Where did you guys go after the event? Me and my wife went to Resort World Sentosa Hard Rock Cafe to eat dinner.

We went to Pasir Panjang, one hawker centre(near the Currency House), popular for seafood, for supper.

Guest SL63AMG

A quick identify of who is in the picture:

From Left: Anthony (SL64AMG), Kelvin (keltanky), Desmond (desmondtoo), Norman (Lightning), Yap (YapST).

Thanks Desmond for helping me fill in the blank :smile:

L1011465.jpg

Guest desmondtoo

A quick identify of who is in the picture:

From Left(Based on faces): Anthony (SL64AMG), Kelvin (keltanky), Desmond (desmondtoo), Norman (lightning), Yap (YapST).

Guys, can help me fill in the blank :tongue: Thanks!

L1011465.jpg

Guest desmondtoo

SL63AMG wrote:

Desmond, you wearing black right? If not I got to edit my post again.

I'm behind Kel & Norman...your picture can only see my face between them. :becky:

Guest SL63AMG

lightning wrote:

Bro Anthony...pleasure meeting you and your Mrs...nice pics :bounce:...hope you all can join us in more events and gtg :music:

Nice meeting you too :smile: definitely will try to join you guys as often as possible :becky:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SL63AMG

blackknight wrote:

bro SL63AMG, can you bring the S63 AMG next? thks :bounce:

Bro, the rest of my Merc rides are all with AMG body kit only :smile: Only got one 63 which is the SL, and I only drive the SL63 during weekend thus unlikely I will drive any other car to the GTG :becky:

Guest blackknight

SL63AMG wrote:

Bro, the rest of my Merc rides are all with AMG body kit only :smile: Only got one 63 which is the SL, and I only drive the SL63 during weekend thus unlikely I will drive any other car to the GTG :becky:

Aiyah....then we need to visit your house to drool.....

Guest SL63AMG

blackknight wrote:

Aiyah....then we need to visit your house to drool.....

Eee... if really want to see, next time I drive to the GTG :smile: So you really want to see S350 AMG? On 2nd thought I think might worth the effort to bring it as the paint is a special paint offer by Merc, the only S-Class in whole Singapore that has this color.

Guest blackknight

SL63AMG wrote:

Eee... if really want to see, next time I drive to the GTG :smile: So you really want to see S350 AMG? On 2nd thought I think might worth the effort to bring it as the paint is a special paint offer by Merc, the only S-Class in whole Singapore that has this color.

Thanks sir!